Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

This is fricking nuts If " Every U.S. State Declared War Against the Others, Which Would Win?"

8 posts in this topic

If Every U.S. State Declared War Against the Others, Which Would Win?

This question originally appeared on Quora. It was taken from Quora's "hypothetical battles" topic, where readers "can ask questions and get answer on fighting that wouldn't likely or ever happen in real life."

Answer by Jon Davis, veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps:

These are the accounts of the Second American Civil War, also known as the Wars of Reunification and the American Warring States are now Period.

Read the whole post here : http://www.slate.com/blogs/quora/2012/11/27/civil_war_who_would_come_out_on_top_if_the_united_states_all_declared_war.html

Here are the states that held the greatest strategic value from day one. They have the ability to be self-sufficient, economic strength, military strength, the will to fight, and the population to support a powerful war machine.

California

Texas

New York

:lol_alpha: My money is on Texas.

3 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Here are the states that held the greatest strategic value from day one. They have the ability to be self-sufficient, economic strength, military strength, the will to fight, and the population to support a powerful war machine.

California

Texas

New York

LOL. We Texans do not F@#k around.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

California

Texas

New York

1 hour ago, JustATrucker said:

LOL. We Texans do not F@#k around.

I had a girl friend from Texas she was blond and nutter than a fruit cake ! She dam near got me killed as she was on the back of my Harley ripping her clothing off going at 70mph down a interstate high way in Iowa . The state trooper that stopped us was laughing so hard I think he peed his pants . I didn't get a ticket but he said that nudity on the interstate was a traffic hazard and that I need to get some clothing on my Barbie doll . Ya Texas .

1 person likes this

I think the south would be victorious. Texas as the oil/gas state. Florida could grow food year round without fear of drought with abundant rain. Manufacturing in the mid Atlantic states. Yeah I think I'll stay where I'm at?

That's an easy one!

Alaska.

They can use their nuclear missile stockpile and not care about the fallout.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.