Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

Why the Hell Did News Organizations Report That Klansmen Came Out to Support Donald Trump in Nevada?

8 posts in this topic

You can more than understand why normal human beings expressed outrage at, and drew conclusions from, this image. People in Klan hoods! At a polling place! Supporting Trump!

But journalists, they are not normal human beings. They are supposed to, at least before hitting “publish,” operate with skepticism, ask follow-up questions, and engage in verification. And there were at least four reasons to be skeptical about this photograph:

1) It is presidential campaign season. People have a strong vested interest in making their opponents, and supporters of their opponents, look like moral monsters. There have been multiple incidents in recent history of fake racist supporters being planted at right-of-center gatherings. Donald Trump gatherings in particular have drawn bizarre media stunts.

2) Las Vegas is more than 2,500 miles away from New England. Why would a member from the New England Benevolent Police Association travel that far, or how would anyone not from that organization have ever heard of it? (As it happens, NEBPA, which in December drew at least modest national notice by endorsing Trump, released a strongly worded statement of disassociation Wednesday that began with the sentence, “Racism & hate has NO place in civilized society and those who hide under a hood, behind a mask, or under a sheet are nothing short of cowardice.”) There has already been a primary election in a New England state, and yet no reports of NEBPA-labeled Klansmen (or any other Klansmen, to my knowledge). Are they simply more comfortable out West?

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/02/why-the-hell-did-news-organizations-report-that-klansmen-came-out-to-support-donald-trump-in-nevada-14533.html

1 person likes this

I don't support the Klan's ideologies but I can see the left using them to discredit their opposition Trump . Libtirds will do anything that is Orwellian . I just hope that they don't do something stupid like pull a JFK on Trump .  That would really piss me off .  

1 person likes this

I have been wondering the same thing about Trump being on their hit list.

Just now, BigRed said:

I have been wondering the same thing about Trump being on their hit list.

Brother you have no idea how I pray for Trump . If they kill him I will go nuts and have a shot of scotch some I haven't done in years .

Why does the 'klansman' on the left have the hands of a black man?

1 person likes this

No one’s disputing that a pair of characters draped in Ku Klux Klan garb and carrying pro-Donald Trump signs showed up at a Nevada caucus location Tuesday night — but the question of the moment is, “Who are they?”

And particularly — what’s the color of their skin?

Long lines, not enough ballots, double voting and #KKK. It's a bit nuts at the #nvcaucus. https://t.co/FpBJbK7DbC pic.twitter.com/dVyLnNIytq

— KTNV Action News (@KTNV) February 24, 2016

A number of photos were snapped of the supposed KKK representatives outside Cimarron High School —

but some observers said the individuals in question were black and pointed to their hands.

Kevin Smith posted this photo and said he saw the pair up close. “Who on the Democrat side … set this up?” he asked:

Lol I wonder who on the democrat side who set this up. Cause these "KKK" members were silent. Not trump supporters pic.twitter.com/q2hf5ikEzh

— Kevin Smith (@Sbstud11) February 24, 2016

Smith added in a follow-up tweet that “the one on the right had a black hand”:

@KristinnFR it's hard to tell in the photo (I didn't notice till I got closer) but the one on the right had a black hand

— Kevin Smith (@Sbstud11) February 24, 2016

More:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/24/who-were-the-mysterious-folks-in-kkk-garb-spotted-with-pro-trump-signs-at-nevada-caucus-location-some-say-their-hands-give-it-away/

1 person likes this

And we're worried about overlords that can't even hire white actors to play Klansmen? Those jokers!

:lol_alpha:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.