Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Erick Erickson “Will Not Vote for Donald Trump Ever” Over Planned Parenthood Funding

2 posts in this topic

This is what it looks like when a broad-based social and political movement breaks up at its apogee.

The Republicans control both houses of Congress and an unprecedented number of state legislatures and governors’ mansions. And it may well nominate for president Donald Trump, whose party loyalty is not fully clear but whose basic platform corresponds almost perfectly with that of the GOP establishment and the larger conservative movement.

So let the freakout begin, Republicans! You have nothing to lose but your minds! And maybe your party.

Here’s the latest instance: Red State’s Erick Erickson has flip-flopped on an earlier vow to vote for Donald Trump if the billionaire was the Republican Party’s candidate for president. Erickson had disinvited Trump from a Red State conference last year after The Donald made awful comments about Fox News’ Megyn Kelly. Still, Erickson allowed that he’d vote for the GOP candidate, even if it were Trump.

No more. What changed his mind? Trump’s willingness to say something good about Planned Parenthood.

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/02/erick-erickson-will-not-vote-for-donald-trump-ever-over-planned-parenthood-funding-14524.html

Not sure I'd care to share with the media who I would (or wouldn't) vote for, never mind my reasons. But what ever sugars his doughnuts.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.