Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Cell Phones Are Cooking Our Reproductive Organs And Causing An Epidemic Of Cancer

5 posts in this topic

Cell Phones Are Cooking Our Reproductive Organs And Causing An Epidemic Of Cancer

By Michael Snyder, on February 22nd, 2016

Is your cell phone keeping you from having kids and slowly killing you at the same time? Most people have no idea that one of the greatest threats to their health may be something that they are willingly carrying around with them all day long.  A brand new study has just come out that shows that men that carry around cell phones in their pockets continually are much less fertile than other men. Of course we have known that cell phone use has some very nasty consequences for our health for a very long time. As you will see below, studies have shown that there is a very clear link between cell phone use and cancer. But even after learning all of these things, most people just continue to use their cell phones normally. Most people believe what they want to believe, and most people don’t want to believe that cell phone use is harmful.

Read the whole post here : http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/cell-phones-are-cooking-our-reproductive-organs-and-causing-an-epidemic-of-cancer

I hate cell phones ! I see a bunch of 8 year olds with them and the one that I have stays at home on my computer desk and is only turned on when I want it on . I don't even have WIFI or a TV set . Nope just a few computers that are cat5 wired into a modem .

I'm not hating on your story here... I'm sure it has merit and I'm only one person.  That being said, I've carried a cell phone in my front pocket non stop except for when I sleep since they have been main stream.  For most of those years I carried two, personal and work.  I'm having another kid.  You'll have to take my word for it, but I swear I just look at my wife funny and she gets pregnant.  No joke.  Healthy other than some torn parts in my shoulder and a knee... though my body has probably had more abuse than the average Joe.  

You want to know what I do that most don't?   I don't eat fast food, or any restaurant food for that matter. (Ok I eat at nice restaurants, but not very often).  I grow lots of my own food and I eat what I hunt.  I also have a family member with a cattle ranch and I pick out my cow every year and have it slaughtered (no antibiotics, hormones...etc).... oh and I exercise.   Fit as a fiddle here....

Just now, Walk Softly said:

I'm not hating on your story here... I'm sure it has merit and I'm only one person.  That being said, I've carried a cell phone in my front pocket non stop except for when I sleep since they have been main stream.  For most of those years I carried two, personal and work.  I'm having another kid.  You'll have to take my word for it, but I swear I just look at my wife funny and she gets pregnant.  No joke.  Healthy other than some torn parts in my shoulder and a knee... though my body has probably had more abuse than the average Joe.  

You want to know what I do that most don't?   I don't eat fast food, or any restaurant food for that matter. (Ok I eat at nice restaurants, but not very often).  I grow lots of my own food and I eat what I hunt.  I also have a family member with a cattle ranch and I pick out my cow every year and have it slaughtered (no antibiotics, hormones...etc).... oh and I exercise.   Fit as a fiddle here....

Brother your eating habits will save you . I am now 62 years old and on the most part I to eat organic and to grow some of my own . As for the cell phone you have been lucky I have two friends one just had tumors removed from his head behind his right ear only 3 months ago he is only 48 years old the other had hip cancer left hip where he carried his phone, he is now in his upper 50s .  I can't say for sure if their issues were do to the cell phone and blue tooth transceiver; but from everything that I have read about cell phones and WiFi scares me enough to even want to sleep in a faraday cage .  I am 62 and I am doing ok for my age better than most of my friends and family except for a lady I know she is in her 80s now . She to grows her own food and still chops wood for her stove and fire place , she walks a lot and has never smoked . Hell she don't even have electricity in her house and has a old cast iron water pump in her kitchen . 

I call her my old school mama .

1 minute ago, CSB said:

Brother your eating habits will save you . I am now 62 years old and on the most part I to eat organic and to grow some of my own . As for the cell phone you have been lucky I have two friends one just had tumors removed from his head behind his right ear only 3 months ago he is only 48 years old the other had hip cancer left hip where he carried his phone, he is now in his upper 50s .  I can't say for sure if their issues were do to the cell phone and blue tooth transceiver; but from everything that I have read about cell phones and WiFi scares me enough to even want to sleep in a faraday cage .  I am 62 and I am doing ok for my age better than most of my friends and family except for a lady I know she is in her 80s now . She to grows her own food and still chops wood for her stove and fire place , she walks a lot and has never smoked . Hell she don't even have electricity in her house and has a old cast iron water pump in her kitchen . 

I call her my old school mama .

Still chopping wood at 80!!  My kinda woman there!  Her generation is lost on the bastards of today.  Keep plugging my friend and I'm sorry to hear about those effected by cancer.  My brother had lung cancer at 32 years old.  They took out half his lung and he is solid as a rock now.  Scarry thing for sure.  

I'm no scientist, so I really can't speak beyond my own experiences, but I really think it's in the food.  If I eat something out of my norm, I feel like crap.  I get run down and tired.  And it happens fast, usually within a couple hours.  Check out what i found on your other post about McDonald's fries.  Crazy stuff there.  

1 person likes this

:signyeahthat: You are what you eat. The six best doctors are: Sunlight, water, rest, fresh air, exercise and diet. My Mom, late 70s, still jogs and kayaks and watches her diet very closely. When she was 70 she mountain biked from Lhasa to Kathmandu, no lie.  Her one sin is Pepsi lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.