Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Jeanette Finicum: My husband "doesn't fit their narrative.

8 posts in this topic

Oregon Protester's Widow: My Husband Was a 'Good Man,' Not a 'Terrorist

LaVoy Finicum, the Arizona rancher who was shot to death when officials set up a roadblock in Oregon, was a good man and not the "terrorist" he has been portrayed as in the media, his wife, Jeanette Finicum, tells Newsmax TV.

Watch the video interview and read the whole post with Mrs Finicum posted Feb.24.2016

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/jeanette-lavoy-finicum-widow-oregon/2016/02/24/id/715975/

People this is not over we the people can never let this rest until we put government back in it's place .

Under our feet

Just now, Frankenstein said:

Were you the one who also posted this over at GLP?

No ... This is the only CT site that I visit any more . This site ConspiracyOutPost is in a higher level of consciousness that GLP . I don't miss the child like arguments and name calling . 

1 hour ago, CSB said:

No ... This is the only CT site that I visit any more . This site ConspiracyOutPost is in a higher level of consciousness that GLP . I don't miss the child like arguments and name calling . 

True, I don't see how any still uses GLP, I've found other sites, but this site design is amazing. It needs more colored themes but it that's prob' in the near future.

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

True, I don't see how any still uses GLP, I've found other sites, but this site design is amazing. It needs more colored themes but it that's prob' in the near future.

The design to me is not the factor for me here it's the people . I have yet found anyone here that I don't like . There are a few other CT sites that I visit but I have no desire to join them . As for the other CT sites that I know of I have no need for them I am not into this for popularity if I wanted to be popular I would restart my old accounts back up .

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

The design to me is not the factor for me here it's the people . I have yet found anyone here that I don't like . There are a few other CT sites that I visit but I have no desire to join them . As for the other CT sites that I know of I have no need for them I am not into this for popularity if I wanted to be popular I would restart my old accounts back up .

I didn't mention popularity, but you do have to admit a crusty ass 15+ year old site design is...

:sick:

Back on point to the thread, yeah that is very telling saying she can't talk until the FBI releases info.....

I think she should tell us what's going on, thank glad she's closer to get to, so militia, patriots, ect can help

If that story of that ranch being raided was true, there would have been a gun fight..... =\

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I didn't mention popularity, but you do have to admit a crusty ass 15+ year old site design is...

:sick:

Back on point to the thread, yeah that is very telling saying she can't talk until the FBI releases info.....

I think she should tell us what's going on, thank glad she's closer to get to, so militia, patriots, ect can help

If that story of that ranch being raided was true, there would have been a gun fight..... =\

I know this is not over yet . She can't release her info until the government releases there . I think she has some fears .

I don't think the Finicum ranch was raided . I would hope that the feds would be smarter than that . Because if not every fed in this country

would have a target on their head .

4 minutes ago, CSB said:

I know this is not over yet . She can't release her info until the government releases there . I think she has some fears .

I don't think the Finicum ranch was raided . I would hope that the feds would be smarter than that . Because if not every fed in this country

would have a target on their head .

Lot of rumours and speculation, united nations troops, fake fbi, cia posing as fbi, delta force posing as them, ect ect.

Glad the Sheriffs are standing up to them finally, saying they will deputize people, go out and arrest them and/or have a fire fight with them if they don't get the hell out of dodge. (recently)

Example - Listen to the first 3 to 5 mins (old video)

I want to touch on the LaVoy Ranch, I hope someone goes and helps her with the ranch, take care of the cattle, ect. I dunno even know of her boys and girls are up for it. I hope some guys from the patriot community go and help her out. :happy:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.