Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Survival: Will Prepping Become Illegal Here Too?

13 posts in this topic

Survival: Will Prepping Become Illegal Here Too ?

Today’s lesson is that when times get tough, the government can and will persecute those who have planned ahead .

Back In 2013 The Attorney General of Venezuela, Luisa Ortega Díaz, called on prosecutors to target people who are “hoarding” basic staples with serious sanctions .

She called on prosecutors to seek their detention .

The attorney general called on people to remain calm, not to fall for provocations, and not to be afraid of the “alleged” food shortage .

Today in 2016, Here in America, Most people would think such a thing is just a conspiracy. They don’t realize what the NDAA Is .

The game pieces have already been moved into place to ban “hoarding” in America. In 2012, our Fearless Leader signed an executive order that gives the federal government authority over every resource and infrastructure element in the United States .

So this should show people that is a crisis food shortage was to come to America, They would turn the tables on those that have taken the time to prepare !

Well we already see the got saying that people who back the constitution are terrorist so yea I can see them banning stocking on food even tho the Red Cross and others say to have at least 2 weeks o food and water stored. 

3 hours ago, Groove said:

Well we already see the got saying that people who back the constitution are terrorist so yea I can see them banning stocking on food even tho the Red Cross and others say to have at least 2 weeks o food and water stored. 

I always take the advice of the Red Cross and any extra provisions get lost in boating accidents.

3 hours ago, Groove said:

if they started confiscating food from preppers i imagine violence would follow.

31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

if they started confiscating food from preppers i imagine violence would follow.

I imagine the violence would actually precede the confiscation of prepper's food.

The federal thugs would be going in from their tactical brainwashing briefing being told all sorts of BS about the intended victim (the prepper) that riles them up and puts an itch in their trigger fingers. Survivalists have already been vilified here in the USA so it doesn't take too much dialogue to convince the thugs that they are on the side of "Right" and the preppers are somehow "Evil Doers". 

Word of advice, if you are stocking up on things like food, never buy entire pallets from a wholesaler. What is the point in a "bulk purchase discount" if it ends up with you and your family bleeding out a few steps from your bunker door? Buy smaller amounts over a period of time using cash. All the better if it is from a store you rarely frequent. (i.e., from another county if not another state)

3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I imagine the violence would actually precede the confiscation of prepper's food.

The federal thugs would be going in from their tactical brainwashing briefing being told all sorts of BS about the intended victim (the prepper) that riles them up and puts an itch in their trigger fingers. Survivalists have already been vilified here in the USA so it doesn't take too much dialogue to convince the thugs that they are on the side of "Right" and the preppers are somehow "Evil Doers". 

Word of advice, if you are stocking up on things like food, never buy entire pallets from a wholesaler. What is the point in a "bulk purchase discount" if it ends up with you and your family bleeding out a few steps from your bunker door? Buy smaller amounts over a period of time using cash. All the better if it is from a store you rarely frequent. (i.e., from another county if not another state)

I'm not so sure that many of the preppers are hardcore - they would probz just hand it over willingly.

Edit: oh and My tip! never store your prep food with you. You'd be better off burying it. I shit you not :d food caches

Just now, Ukshep said:

I'm not so sure that many of the preppers are hardcore - they would probz just hand it over willingly.

At 2-3am, with a "no knock warrant" being executed, unannounced people in all black gear charging into their homes blinding people with their lights, and all screaming random and sometimes conflicting orders?

That scenario doesn't really set the stage for the prepper being allowed to willingly comply with a confiscation order, but it is now standard operating procedure here in the States.

Just now, RabidWolf said:

At 2-3am, with a "no knock warrant" being executed, unannounced people in all black gear charging into their homes blinding people with their lights, and all screaming random and sometimes conflicting orders?

That scenario doesn't really set the stage for the prepper being allowed to willingly comply with a confiscation order, but it is now standard operating procedure here in the States.

I would imagine before any such action they might ask people to turn it in :D they would do the same with guns.

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I would imagine before any such action they might ask people to turn it in :D they would do the same with guns.

I would like to think that too, Shep. I really would. It would mean that the federal thugs actually respected life, even when they take a shit on liberty. The problem is, the government actually thinks it owns everything, including the people. (unannounced government experiments on the population are an example of their ownership rights)

Sadly, the way things have been going over the past decade and how the past couple years federal agency corruption has escalated exponentially under Obama's lack of leadership, I just can't be optimistic about it.

Just now, RabidWolf said:

I would like to think that too, Shep. I really would. It would mean that the federal thugs actually respected life, even when they take a shit on liberty. The problem is, the government actually thinks it owns everything, including the people. (unannounced government experiments on the population are an example of their ownership rights)

Sadly, the way things have been going over the past decade and how the past couple years federal agency corruption has escalated exponentially under Obama's lack of leadership, I just can't be optimistic about it.

Actually its not even about respect for that action. Its because they know they don't have the manpower to take it all by force :D but i guess it is terror masquerading as respect?

Technically the government has the right to do a lot of things. Or should i say people would not mind if they did it for different reasons. The problem only arises when its against the people! Which is what they are doing now. If the .gov came out and said by executive order we are giving you all 1 million dollars because we are bankrupt anyway and it means nothing :D

Baba vanga seems to have nailed it rabid. I'm going to tell you this right now! get yo shit in order if you have not already 2016 is the year that cards are going to be shown. And i have choices i have to make on what i will do. Knowing what seems to be coming our way leaves me with but few choices. But i have to decide soon. The clock is ticking.

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Actually its not even about respect for that action. Its because they know they don't have the manpower to take it all by force :D but i guess it is terror masquerading as respect?

Technically the government has the right to do a lot of things. Or should i say people would not mind if they did it for different reasons. The problem only arises when its against the people! Which is what they are doing now. If the .gov came out and said by executive order we are giving you all 1 million dollars because we are bankrupt anyway and it means nothing :D

Baba vanga seems to have nailed it rabid. I'm going to tell you this right now! get yo shit in order if you have not already 2016 is the year that cards are going to be shown. And i have choices i have to make on what i will do. Knowing what seems to be coming our way leaves me with but few choices. But i have to decide soon. The clock is ticking.

My cards are in order, Shep. I live in a prepping "community" of sorts. Some human weeds will need to be removed, but that will be easy enough to do. I'll just tell them where the FEMA trucks with free food are! :)

8 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

My cards are in order, Shep. I live in a prepping "community" of sorts. Some human weeds will need to be removed, but that will be easy enough to do. I'll just tell them where the FEMA trucks with free food are! :)

lol.... it really is that easy aint it.... ugh.... we are screwed as a species!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.