Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Canada: Weed President Says You Must Buy Jewish Products – Or Else

6 posts in this topic

8th RULE of CANADA: If it’s your first night in CANADA, you have to BUY Israeli products.

You can trust this man, goyim.

He smokes weed like crazy.

He’s one of you.

RT:

Canada has passed a motion to condemn “any and all attempts” to promote the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel both at home and abroad.

The motion passed on Monday by a 229-51 vote, CIJ News reports. The bill was introduced by members of the Conservative Party and won support from Liberal Party members. The motion calls on the government to condemn attempts by Canadian organizations, groups, and individuals to promote the BDS movement, claiming it “promotes the demonization and delegitimization” of Israel.

BDS is a global grassroots movement that is trying to pressure Israel to “comply with international law and Palestinian rights” through the boycott of products and companies that profit from violating Palestinian rights. It also includes Israeli cultural and academic institutions.

cont

<snip>

“Why are they not condemning Saudi Arabia, which does not even let women drive, and does not let women have any kind of rights? Why are they not condemning Syria, where the Assad regime has killed thousands and actually displaced millions of its own people? What about China? What about North Korea? There is not a word from the BDS movement about any of these other countries. Only Israel is condemned, as BDS holds it to a complete double standard. Indeed, I have been to many meeting where there is talk of BDS. I have heard that Israel should be held to a higher standard, that people do not think it is like other Arab countries. That is the new form of anti-Semitism. The whole idea of holding Israel to a higher moral standard than anyone else is clearly anti-Semitic.”

More:

http://en.cijnews.com/?p=27150

says:

February 24, 2016

Justin Trudeau has lived his life as a complete 'Trust Fund' sponger, similar to his hippy mother, Margaret who married the much older Pierre Trudeau. Living off his father Pierre Trudeau's generous endowment, the younger multicultural idiot Trudeau is a Jew puppet, made PM of Canada by these **** nation-wreckers - a chip off the old liberal block, a total Jew puppet who hasn't a clue how the average Canadian patriot feels about the total Jewing of the once proud nation of Canada. Canadians built the nation from a wilderness only to see PT in the 1970s start the Cultural Marxist process of turning it into a multicultural cesspit using Third World mass immigration, a process now being continued by his dilettante idiot of a son, the inevitable result of the coupling of his crypto-Marxist father & his hippy mother.

The Jewing of Canada is what has happened to every White nation naive enough to have opened their doors to these 'poor persecuted Jews fleeing anti-Semitism'. In not too many generations they have taken control of the nation, opened wide its borders, & have turned the patriots into a minority in their own nation. Whites need these Talmud-inspired Jews in their nations like they need a hole in the head. Now, it's time to call a halt to the nation-wrecking antics of these Talmud-inspired nation-wrecking Jews. sc

1 hour ago, CGK said:

“Whereas anti-Semites have long targeted Jews throughout the world as the root of all society’s ills, this new form of anti-Semitism targets Israel as the Jew among the nations, singling out the Jewish State as the root of all ills in the world”, he continued.

hmm, Khazaria... Israel.... Hmmmm, no gotta support the chosen ones goyum, what were you thinking?

2 hours ago, CGK said:

1)“Denying the Jewish people the right to self-determination, for example, by claiming that the existence of Israel is a racist endeavour – that is anti-Semitism.  It is

2) Applying double standards by requiring of Israel behaviour not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation – that is anti-Semitism.  ? (No little boys for Jew priest?

Using the symbols or images of classic anti-Semitism to characterize Israel or Israelis – that is anti-Semitism. ? History shouldn't be studies and learned, only history "the chosen want taught".

Drawing comparison of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis – that is anti-Semitism. Hmm, Israel(Khazaria) acts like Nazis  claims holohoax, then has policies similar or worse than Nazis, but the chosen ones are "exempt" from any comparison. It is we who control you, after all we were not chosen for nothing. We know whats best of course says the Jew.

---

What a joke. I'll buy Israeli products if I want and I won't buy them if I want. Who tf cares if they're Jewish or not? It's the gov creating these divides. I'm certain! Israelis would say leave the Palestinians alone if they could but they don't have a say any more than Americans have a say in who their gov bombs next. The people that decide, their only allegiance is to power and money, and I'll be damned if they dictate to me what I purchase and from whom. My reasons are mine.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 0:38 AM, rbear said:

8th RULE of CANADA: If it’s your first night in CANADA, you have to BUY Israeli products.

You can trust this man, goyim.

He smokes weed like crazy.

He’s one of you.

RT:

Canada has passed a motion to condemn “any and all attempts” to promote the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel both at home and abroad.

The motion passed on Monday by a 229-51 vote, CIJ News reports. The bill was introduced by members of the Conservative Party and won support from Liberal Party members. The motion calls on the government to condemn attempts by Canadian organizations, groups, and individuals to promote the BDS movement, claiming it “promotes the demonization and delegitimization” of Israel.

BDS is a global grassroots movement that is trying to pressure Israel to “comply with international law and Palestinian rights” through the boycott of products and companies that profit from violating Palestinian rights. It also includes Israeli cultural and academic institutions.

cont

Doesn't sound Kosher to me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.