Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Trump Smashes Records, Again! – Sarah Palin

4 posts in this topic

Trump Smashes Records, Again; Democrat Turnout Declines, Again; Media Ignores the Reason, Again

Hat trick! Three in a row with a “yuuuge” Trump victory in Nevada last night. The#TrumpTrain rolls on, full steam ahead to Super Tuesday.

To all GOP beltway bellyachers crying (literally) this marks the “end of the GOP” or the people’s vote for Trump is “bad for democracy,” how about you try something new this morning: use your noggin and examine the facts.

The fact is, Trump’s independence, commonsense conservatism, experience, success, and refreshing candidness attracts voters. But most significantly, his message INSPIRES AMERICANS! We CAN win again! Trump’s building a new, broad coalition – bringing the GOP new, hardworking patriots who love America as much as he does. This is how he wins this fall.

– In the four states already voting (Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada) each saw a record GOP turnout, smashing previous records.

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/02/trump-smashes-records-again-sarah-palin-14478.html

"Make America great again" is Trumps slogan.  I wonder if his vision of a "great America" is the same as my vision of a "great America"? I guess I will never know because he never explains what his vision of a great America is. I suppose its like "Hope and Change" ...we will just have to wait and see.

1 person likes this

Question is, will they do away with him before he gets there?

2 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Question is, will they do away with him before he gets there?

Only if TPTB dont want him there

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.