Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

DHS Approves Amnesty Applications Despite Court Order

8 posts in this topic

After President Obama announced his amnesty plan in November of last year, 26 states filed a lawsuit against the federal government for failing to uphold their own immigration laws. The case was taken to federal court, where Judge Andrew Hanen issued an injunction against the plan on February 16th, ordering the federal government to stop their amnesty roll out. Despite the Justice Department’s assurances that the plan had not been implemented, it was later discovered that the Department of Homeland Security had already started to issue 3 year deferrals to over 100,000 illegal aliens.

- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/dhs-approves-amnesty-applications-despite-court-order_052015#sthash.ATnUFUNI.dpuf

*Less than 50%

They completely ignored the judge and the law.
They approved more than 2,000 in addition to the 100,00 they approved before the court order to halt..
Obama's attorney basically said it was a mistake and they'll fix it somehow. ¬¬

Edited by Lucy Barnable
messed up title
1 person likes this

Its time to get seriously prepped for the shitstorm.  I mean, it WILL happen,  soon.  This,  and all the Syrian refugees,  plus Isis,  the open border,  STILL.  Were in some deep,  deep shit.  

100,000 illegal aliens -- or more?

I have a friend who has a few legal Mexicans who work for her business. When the "Central American Children" were shown on tv last year being processed at the immigration camps, the Mexicans said those were not their people. They insisted many of the refugees were Arabic. So the feds are importing the terrorists, giving them training, weapons, bombs. Then they'll instigate attacks, for which Jade Helm will be ready. Hey, it worked before and they got away with it. The sheeple didn't make a peep then. And they don't pay attention now.

I don't post at lop any more, but I occasionally lurk and read a few posters I admire. Like Dan From the Hills, whose signature is "19 Arabs, with box cutters." Makes ya think.

this proves America's greatest import isn't from China... it's Mexico, literally Mexicans themselvesthemselves... and in reality it cost more than the goods imported byof China. with the cost of deportation patrol lmfao. shove that down ur throat, fur it is the truthtruth.

American exports, our own troops? we send more troops than F150's or Xbox1's.

amexican imports? uhmexicans amnestied

Edited by jayke911
lmfao

100,000 illegal aliens -- or more?

I have a friend who has a few legal Mexicans who work for her business. When the "Central American Children" were shown on tv last year being processed at the immigration camps, the Mexicans said those were not their people. They insisted many of the refugees were Arabic. So the feds are importing the terrorists, giving them training, weapons, bombs. Then they'll instigate attacks, for which Jade Helm will be ready. Hey, it worked before and they got away with it. The sheeple didn't make a peep then. And they don't pay attention now.

I don't post at lop any more, but I occasionally lurk and read a few posters I admire. Like Dan From the Hills, whose signature is "19 Arabs, with box cutters." Makes ya think.

​Yes, I've heard the same thing. 
I've also noticed that some of these "New Americans" of Hispanic descent speak Spanish with a slight Arabic accent.
The ones who can't pass as Hispanic almost always say their Sikh and they also speak Spanish.
I've met so Sikhs in the last few years the entire Kashmir region must be about empty now.

When everyone gets the GO word,  its on.  It will be a SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!  An Epic BLOODBATH!!! 

what is lop:ph34r:

Lunatic Outpost. I check now and then to see what Black Hat and a few others have to say.

Cryptic Mole, are you still there?:37Vju9V:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.