Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Trump: ‘I Love The Poorly Educated.’ So Should The Other Candidates.

2 posts in this topic

In the wake of his big (yuge is tired, my friends) win in the Nevada caucuses, Donald Trump uttered one of the great lines in recent political memory: “I love the poorly educated.”

That line is already being parodied, mocked, and scoffed at by everyone in the know, but it also exemplifies how Trump is taking on all comers and simply kicking their ass.

Indeed, according to CNN’s entrance polls, Trump even easily won among Latino voters despite espousing nothing but contempt at Mexicans and others for coming here and taking our jobs and bringing crime and drugs. He got 45 percent of the Latino vote as opposed to just 28 percent for Marco Rubio and 18 percent for Ted Cruz, the second- and third-place finishers (and who also happen to be Hispanic). Trump also pulled 42 percent of the non-white vote, compared to 29 percent and 21 percent for Rubio and Cruz.

But back to the poorly educated. Here’s Trump’s line in context:

We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about? Because I’ve been saying it for a long time. 46% were the Hispanics—46%, number one with Hispanics. I’m really happy about that.

So I’m very proud of you, this is an amazing night. I love the country, I love the country. 

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/02/trump-i-love-the-poorly-educated-so-should-the-other-candidates-14446.html

He didn't espouse contempt for Mexicans.
He simply said illegals are criminals and that's true.
Hispanics know this as well as anyone else.

As far as the poorly educated... um, Obama phone lady comes to mind.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.