Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

World Armies Preparing for World War 3: Jade Helm Copycat Drills Have Gone Global

10 posts in this topic

Just watch the Video!

www.undergroundworldnews.com
The world’s armies are readying themselves for an epic Armageddon battle! From Canada’s Project Maple, to Americans Jade Helm, to Europe’s NATO drills, to Chinese and Russian naval war games. Countries are drilling and preparing their troops for battle, and these drills are among the LARGEST drills yet to be initiated! They are preparing for something MAJOR! 

America’s Jade Helm 15 drills are breaking records as forces deploy to occupy 10 different states across American. Preparations include practicing for gun confiscation, martial law preparation, war, and readiness for any type of crisis or cataclysmic scenario.

In Canada Project Maple is also breaking military records as it occupies different parts of the country practicing gun confiscation, martial law, war, and crisis/cataclysmic readiness.

In Europe, NATO is hosting the largest drills in history. Tens of thousands of troops are preparing for war. Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Scotland, Belgium, Poland, Netherlands, Finland, Lithuania, UK, Estonia, all involved.

In the Mediterranean Sea China and Russia Naval vessels are conducting their own live fire war games.

In Japan they are hosting navy drills.

Edited by ukshep

If all these others are doing the same thing i may start to think that maybe the preparation is not for ww3 but another type of threat. Who knows for sure though.

Putin just dismissed nearly 20 generals

Russian President Vladimir Putin has dismissed nearly 20 generals just a day before Moscow was set to host a Victory Day parade celebrating the 70th anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany, RIA Novosti reports.
-----
The dismissals come amid major changes within the Russian military. Putin has made the modernization of the military one of his main priorities, and he signed a 
new military doctrine in December 2014 that updated the goals of the country's armed forces.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/putin-just-dismissed-nearly-20-generals-2015-5#ixzz3ZhJuflG3

Obama took out top commanders also.

Obama Changes Direction Of US Military Command, Fires 9th General In His Purge

There have also been reports that seem to indicate Obama has a litmus test for military officers these days. Apparently, he only wants officers who do not have trouble firing on US citizens. Several of these now retired officers have come forward and said that they think Obama is preparing for war against the US. We have also heard Obama himself talk about ‘My Military.’ Whatever you think might be happening, it is certainly clear that Obama is looking to change and move things in a different direction.

By the way, these 9 top military officers and commanders were this that Obama has fired or replaced or relieved from duty just in 2013. It does not include a rather long list of those who were also relieved of duty last year (and the year before that).

http://amac.us/obama-changes-direction-us-military-command-fires-9th-general-purge

Every cop and Sherrif in my small town suddenly  went to wearing Double Glock 9mm on the hip,  one on each side,  extra speedloaders in place of the mace and tazer.  Black fingerless gloves,  and body armor.  This is a small town now,  keep that in mind,  also,  a few of the older guys are gone and young, cocky pricks have replaced them.  These young dudes are stocky,  muscular,  and have hate written all over themselves.  

New vehicles are on the streets also,  not your regular cop car,  these new cars look like a mini battle tank.  Shits gettin real all over people.  Im freakin a little.  

Shep, I did say about one week ago that my guy told me this was not just for the US, and
that it would go global, and right into the summer before they collapse the markets and
the economy in the last part of september.

Shep, I did say about one week ago that my guy told me this was not just for the US, and
that it would go global, and right into the summer before they collapse the markets and
the economy in the last part of september.

​Yes you did. :) Im just wondering why its global... ww3? Show of force? or something else?

I have my theories but nothing solid yet.

Edited by ukshep

i personally believe world war 3 will be nations versing  their own people and have been saying this for years o.o/)

Edited by rain

​Yes you did. :) Im just wondering why its global... ww3? Show of force? or something else?

I have my theories but nothing solid yet.

Because they are The New "WORLD" Order!

Because they are The New "WORLD" Order!

I do not think we would need so many weapons world wide to battle us civilians (Home Land brought to US five rounds of ammo per US civilian; child and elder included).  Russia is showing some crafty new toys (they are practicing with US and China) and the other measures that are being taken say this is something we (civilians) will be completely caught out of guard.  I do not think they will fire on US civilians but it might be they won't be able to tell friend from foe.  I mean the US can surely find some extremists in US that will be happy to share fire but they just leave them alone, they are part of a culture.  What we are waiting for is I do not know what because it is something we have never seen before.  

A few days ago someone posted an item about drones that could spray a mind control chemical -- to nullify resisters in a small area, up to 2 miles in diameter. This would be helpful for subduing well-armed civilians without risking soldiers. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.