Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

Abby Martin Targeted By Crazed Chris Kyle Fans

5 posts in this topic

Disinformation author and friend, Abby Martin, is under attack by crazy Chris Kyle fans. Remember American Sniper? (Yeah, I was hoping that trite would disappear into the Aether as well.) Well, fans of the film and Chris Kyle are insanely furious at Abby Martin for criticizing it and wearing a “Fuck Chris Kyle” shirt.

On her Facebook page, she wrote:

“Some psychotic Chris Kyle fan just doxxed me & my family’s personal information on a bunch of sniper forums. If anything happens to me or them you know who to blame. These are the real f*cking terrorists.”

Eric Dolan writes at The Raw Story:

Martin had criticized Kyle in the past for describing Iraqis as “savages” in his book. She also described the American Sniper movie as “dangerous propaganda that sanitizes a mass murdering psycho.” But it was her shirt that appears to have set off a campaign of harassment against her.

This week, conservative websites posted a picture of Martin wearing a “F*ck Chris Kyle” shirt. She had uploaded a photo of the shirt to her Instagram account last week. One website, which incorrectly identified her as a “liberal artist,” called on readers to “publicly shame” her for her “treasonous actions.”

Another such website complained: “Chris Kyle is an American hero who is an easy target because he is no longer alive. Abbey Martin [sic], is just a coward hiding behind the freedoms that our military has granted her when she was born on this great land that we call the United States of America.”

The reaction on social media was even more visceral. Users of Twitter and Facebook have mentioned raping and beheading her, threatened to murder her, told her to kill herself, and bombarded her with misogynistic insults. Addicting Info reported that one person called on American Sniper fans to “put on our raping shoes and find this b*tch.”

Yikes. Martin also did an interview with the folks at Mint Press News, where she reveals the guy who doxed her and her family. You can read it here.

http://disinfo.com/2015/05/abby-martin-targeted-by-crazed-chris-kyle-fans/

1 person likes this

Savage behavior,  makes you wonder what it will be like when TSHTF.  :o

Disinformation author and friend, Abby Martin, is under attack by crazy Chris Kyle fans. Remember American Sniper? (Yeah, I was hoping that trite would disappear into the Aether as well.) Well, fans of the film and Chris Kyle are insanely furious at Abby Martin for criticizing it and wearing a “Fuck Chris Kyle” shirt.

On her Facebook page, she wrote:

Eric Dolan writes at The Raw Story:

Yikes. Martin also did an interview with the folks at Mint Press News, where she reveals the guy who doxed her and her family. You can read it here.

http://disinfo.com/2015/05/abby-martin-targeted-by-crazed-chris-kyle-fans/

Hilarious how you post a article that starts off " Disinformation author and friend, Abby Martin, " as if the whole reasons to attack and invade Iraq in 2003 were not made up disinformation and outright lies spouted by 5 time college deferment Vietnam war draft dodger Dick Cheney and Colin Powell. Zero evidence there were any WMD's left after the 1991 Gulf war ceasefire treaty to destroy all WMD of which the US military oversaw and monitored all the way up till before the 2003 attack and invasion and Never any verifiable evidence that Saddam Hussien was aiding Al-Qaeda.

I also find is hilarious that the Kris Kyle types and those that deify him call Iraqi's savages for only doing what Americans would do if we were invaded by a foreign military force.

Plus the fact Kris Kyle LIED about punching another Seal out in a barroom that no eye witnesses would corroborate as true. Pretty much makes you a liar and the fact he called Iraqi's savage makes me question the need and lawfulness for the many sniper kills in Iraq he carried out.

Edited by Robert50

First of all, it's really stupid to broadcast your intentions by making threats - so the people making them are either lieing, stupid, or both.  Second of all, "free speech" is free speech.  It's like being pregnant - either you are or you are not.  Having said that, I'm a firm believer in "agreeing to disagree".  We need to hear out everyone's side of all issues and discuss all of their points intelligently and rationally.  Abby Martin did the right thing by publicizing the threats against her - a good .357 magnum or better and some practice using it is good too!  All of the so-called "news media" are full of lies and propaganda mixed with truth - you have to be able to separate the "wheat" from the "chaff".  Use as many sources as you can find and cross-check everything!  I find RT more truth-full than most and even Raw Story occasionally speaks the truth.  All of them either do so only when it fits their agenda or do so unintentionally.  In spite of most Americans' poor education (I know, I used to be a Teacher!), you can often reason with them when they are separated from the rest of the herd.  Otherwise, all bets are off!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.