Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Baba Vanga - Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova Prophecies

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of this Prophetesses?

Check out what she says about 2016+ on ISIS and Europe. @Ukshep - Time for a Crusade. :angry:

They were pushing her prophecies on Before It's News' website, a bunch of months back.  All of her prophecies appear to be coming to pass, right before our eyes.

Edited by Scorpion

9 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

They were pushing her prophecies on Before It's News' website, a bunch of months back.  All of her prophecies appear to be coming to pass, right before our eyes.

I'm watching something else, after that I need to find some English translated videos of her. When and if I find them I'll post them, or unless you want to look for them on youtube, or the net, and post them here. :biggrin:

I've read about her before.
This list starts at 2016:

The chilling predictions of Baba Vanga: The blind mystic who predicted the rise of ISIS and other events

According to reports over 80% of her predictions were accurate

Baba Vanga, the Bulgarian prophet made predictions over 15 years ago that are unbelievably accurate and chilling. The Bulgarian mystic who suffered from complete blindness predicted that a “Great Islamic War” would happen in 2016, taking over the European Continent.

Baba Vanga which means Grandmother Vanga lived a normal and humble life, and people in Bulgaria consider her more as a healer who has helped hundreds of thousands of people than a prophet who foresaw some of the darkest ages in the history of our planet.

Baba Vanga who died in 1996 at the age of 85 allegedly warned the world about Muslim Extremists who would march into Europe in 2016.

Baba Vanga is credited with predicting the 9/11 Terror Attacks and the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami also seemed to have warned the world with her predictions about the rise of the terrorist group ISIS decades ago.

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-chilling-predictions-of-baba-vanga-the-blind-mystic-who-predicted-the-rise-of-isis/

2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I've read about her before.
This list starts at 2016:

The chilling predictions of Baba Vanga: The blind mystic who predicted the rise of ISIS and other events

According to reports over 80% of her predictions were accurate

Baba Vanga, the Bulgarian prophet made predictions over 15 years ago that are unbelievably accurate and chilling. The Bulgarian mystic who suffered from complete blindness predicted that a “Great Islamic War” would happen in 2016, taking over the European Continent.

Baba Vanga which means Grandmother Vanga lived a normal and humble life, and people in Bulgaria consider her more as a healer who has helped hundreds of thousands of people than a prophet who foresaw some of the darkest ages in the history of our planet.

Baba Vanga who died in 1996 at the age of 85 allegedly warned the world about Muslim Extremists who would march into Europe in 2016.

Baba Vanga is credited with predicting the 9/11 Terror Attacks and the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami also seemed to have warned the world with her predictions about the rise of the terrorist group ISIS decades ago.

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-chilling-predictions-of-baba-vanga-the-blind-mystic-who-predicted-the-rise-of-isis/

After I finish reading this thing. I'm going to look for some more of her video predictions on YT or something.

Have there been any that stood out to you?

What about you @Scorpion ?

In 1989, Vanga predicted the 9/11 disaster. She said “Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.”

The Muslim invasion of Europe that we're seeing right now just as she said is remarkable.
I think these are fascinating and frightening:

Baba Vanga predicted that in the 22nd century, human and live robots will take over the world. Here are the predictions.

2111 – Humans will turn into live robots, cyborgs

2123 – There will be a war between the small countries of the world, and the big forces will intervene to end the war

2164 – Scientists will find a way to turn animals into humans

2170 – A terrible drought will took place, halting the population of the Earth

2183 – A human colony on Mars will become a nuclear force, and will seek independence from the Earth

2195 – People living under water will become independent from the land people. They will no longer need supplies and energy from the land.

http://www.documentarytube.com/articles/europe-will-be-gone-by-2016--all-the-prophecies-by-bulgarian-prophetess-vanga

Edited by Lucy Barnable

2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

In 1989, Vanga predicted the 9/11 disaster. She said “Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.”

The Muslim invasion of Europe that we're seeing right now just as she said is remarkable.
I think these are fascinating and frightening:

Baba Vanga predicted that in the 22nd century, human and live robots will take over the world. Here are the predictions.

2111 – Humans will turn into live robots, cyborgs

2123 – There will be a war between the small countries of the world, and the big forces will intervene to end the war

2164 – Scientists will find a way to turn animals into humans

2170 – A terrible drought will took place, halting the population of the Earth

2183 – A human colony on Mars will become a nuclear force, and will seek independence from the Earth

2195 – People living under water will become independent from the land people. They will no longer need supplies and energy from the land.

http://www.documentarytube.com/articles/europe-will-be-gone-by-2016--all-the-prophecies-by-bulgarian-prophetess-vanga

Those are some damn spot on predictions, I would say those line up with some future tech and/or futuristic projections.

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Those are some damn spot on predictions, I would say those line up with some future tech and/or futuristic projections.

:yah:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.