Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

A Deadly Event at the lincoln memorial!

9 posts in this topic

With a title like that you are probably thinking. Damn sheps finally gone haywire and is plotting something effed up. That might be the case in an alternate reality but right now i want to share my own interpretation of a nostradamus paragraph!

Nostradamus I.57
By great sound the "waterspout" will tremble,
harmony broken lifting its head to sky,
Bouche blood-covered will float in the blood,
on ground the face anointed with milk and honey

Now for my interpretation.

The Location is without a doubt in my mind starting from the lincoln memorial to the reflecting pool to the Washington Monument.

The Event seems to be some sort of attack Possibly a explosion of some kind, location for that is at the lincoln memorial itself. Big enough to take the head of the the abraham stone seat. And loud enough to disrupt the area known as the reflecting pool where many like to snack and picnic. And to cause enough of a disturbance to shake the washington monument.

Food/body parts (lips/mouth/food, translations) will float in blood, covered in blood. I'm going to assume for it to float on blood. the blood needs to be deep enough thus ruling out the ground and forcing the pool to be the location for this line. So i take from his that a large number of people must have died and ended up in the reflecting pool via explosion force. Tainting its color and turning it red. Alongside other ejecta!

And Prayers are made for the death with a form of anointment that some frown upon.

Short Version: Big Bada Boom at Memorial!

And that's about it! Now i'm wondering any large scale events planned for these locations?

1 person likes this

:facepalm: Give us a date UKshep . Until then I can't look

2 minutes ago, CSB said:

:facepalm: Give us a date UKshep . Until then I can't look

No date can be extracted from that im afraid. You can only poke your head up once in a while to check any events at that location. for hints as to a when.

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

With a title like that you are probably thinking. Damn sheps finally gone haywire and is plotting something effed up. That might be the case in an alternate reality but right now i want to share my own interpretation of a nostradamus paragraph!

Nostradamus I.57
By great sound the "waterspout" will tremble,
harmony broken lifting its head to sky,
Bouche blood-covered will float in the blood,
on ground the face anointed with milk and honey

Israel is the so called "Land of Milk and Honey", Shep.

Just saying...

:cheers:

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

Just saying...

Depends, you could say that USA qualifies as well.

7 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

Just saying...

Oh i know. But the annointing seemed to be the important part so i stepped away from the origin of that term and went with prayers is done by many :D

Or maybe its a reference to a nuke. if israel is involved!

With some luck, the Masonic layout of the Washington, D.C. area may fit well with nostradomas, but then again he's never been able to pinpoint down the details.

http://fox43.com/2016/02/02/national-school-choice-week-celebrated-at-lincoln-charter/

Missplaced modifier sentence from English class:

The Lincoln Memorial was built to honor a great president who was assassinated as a token of the nation's esteem.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.