Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 posts in this topic

With the military deploying in the US, Saudi Arabia and Egypt attacking Yemen, and Iran supporting the rebels in Yemen as well as seizing merchant ships, and then May 3rd's 3.9 earthquake in LA , May 10th looms ominously.

Nostradamus Quatrain IX-83
Sol vingt de Taurus si fort terre trembler,
Le grand theatre remply ruinera,
L'air, ciel & terre obscurcir & troubler,
Lors l'infidele Dieu & saincts voguera.

Nostradamus Quatrain IX-83
Sun twentieth of Taurus [May 10th] a mighty earthquake,
The great theater [Hollywood, California] completely ruined:
The air, sky, and earth darkened and troubled,
The infidels [Islamic Jihadists] invoke God and saints [Islamic martyrs].

If Nostradamus is giving a Julian Day of May 10th, then it converts to May 20th at the time of the Gregorian conversion.

If you want to see who Nostradamus considered Infidels, follow the link.

That means, the Islamic world will see the destruction of Hollywood as a sign from heaven. I suggested in my book that this would be concurrent with Western and Israeli hostilities with Iran.

Here is another May, big earthquake Nostradamus Quatrain:

Nostradamus Quatrain X-67
Le tremblement si fort au mois de May,
Saturne, Caper, Iupiter, Mercure au boeuf:
Venus aussi, Cancer, Mars en Nonnay,
Tombera gresle lors plus grosse qu'vn oeuf.

Nostradamus Quatrain X-67
A mighty earthquake in the month of May,
Saturn, Capricorn, Jupiter, Mercury in Taurus:
Venus also. Cancer, Mars in Nonnay [terrorist act in Nonay France],
Hail will fall larger than an egg.

Mercury was in Taurus until May 2nd. Venus was in Taurus until April 12th, then Mercury entered on April 15th. The Nostradamus Butterfly Effect makes me concerned about that close of an astrological match.

So, did events at the metaphysical level fall into place sometime around mid-April, and now we are coming to see the physical effects?

This seems to be the only astrological conjunction given, the other astrological references seem to be symbolic... Mars in France = god of war in France.

Nostradamus began publishing his Centuries on May 4th, 1555. Depending on your selection of calendar systems, on May 4th, 2015, Nostradamus Centuries and Quatrains will turn 460 years old.

It would not surprise me if Nostradamus chose this date for a reason. We enter a very tense three-week period.

2 people like this

I came across this just the other day but this guy says doom on May 28th or 29th not May 10th or 20th.

Global Coastal Event on May 28, 2015 predicted in mysterious quatrain of Nostradamus

Dutch Frank Hoogervorst is engaged in calculations of planetary positions and other (related) important dates.
All earthquakes in the world since 1998 with magnitude 8 or higher adhere to these number patterns I described extensively in the article "
The Circle is Complete".

By combining these Earth-Key dates with critical planets has become possible to specific dates to financial instruments that qualify for such a heavy earthquake. The next date is eligible is 28 May 2015.

The planetary positions on May 28, 2015 towards the end of the day UTC time, and continuing on May 29 are so critical that I decided to post a video on YouTube to make people aware of the possible consequences.

I hope they are both wrong. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.