Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

TRUMP: I'LL PROSECUTE HILLARY AS PRESIDENT

10 posts in this topic

Right on Drudge Report (front headline)

TRUMP: I'LL PROSECUTE HILLARY AS PRESIDENT

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-as-president-i-would-prosecute-clinton/article/2583925

-

Donald Trump said Monday night that he believes Hillary Clinton will likely get away with her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, but said that as president, it's only fair that he'd look to prosecute Clinton.

Fox News' Sean Hannity asked Trump in front of a live Nevada audience if his attorney general would go after Clinton should an investigation find she broke the law while serving in the Obama administration.

"You have no choice," Trump replied. "In fairness, you have to look into that."

"She seems to be guilty," he said. "But you know what, I wouldn't even say that."

"But certainly, it has to be looked at," Trump added. "If a Republican wins, if I'm winning, certainly you will look at that as being fair to anyone else. So unfair to the people that have been prosecuted over the years for doing much less than she did."

3 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

No he won't. The elete's won't let it happen.

You're right, of course, but ya gotta love the sentiment and it just calls more attention to Hilary's criminal intent. Anything that gets the people fired up in anti-establishment mode is a good thing even if the candidate is an established billionaire that is most likely guilty of some dirty real estate deals.

2 people like this

It's as impossible for an honest man to become president as it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Ron Paul is and that's why he's not president.

1 person likes this

If nothing else Trump has people talking about some things we need to talk about.
There's much, much more of course but those things would bring it all crashing down.
The elite won't let that happen. If Trump loses, he might be an alright guy. If he wins, he's another tool.

:bricks:

1 person likes this

The only chance of getting someone who won't end up being owned by the elitist is Cruz.. If he stays true to forum, he could end up like, JFK.

1 person likes this

The first hurdle is political affiliation, Libs don't like Trump because he's Con, Cons don't like Cruz because he's Lib and nobody likes Hillary or Jeb.

Of the two, Cons like Trump more than Libs like Cruz. Libs like Trump more than Cons like Cruz. Minimal swing, Hello Mr. President Trump.

At this point, Trump really is the only one that's saying what needs to be said.

Edited by Brio

Wow. I think Trump just signed his own Clinton-Issued Death Warrant.

The Clintons don't play nice with people in their way, as history has shown.

so if (hopefully) he will be pres, he said he will also arrest obama and put him in prison on his first day of office

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.