Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

If We’d Simply Stop Asking, Hillary Would Stop Lying! (Video)

3 posts in this topic

Let this example serve as a reminder to anyone who is getting ready to pull the lever for Hillary Clinton as the next President of the United States. In the first video, during an interview with CBS’s Scott Pelley, Hillary Clinton says she always tries to tell the truth, and casts herself as an honest politician. What I present after that interview with the ridiculous Clinton statement would ordinarily be hysterical, if Hillary wasn’t also the Democrat Party’s leading candidate for the for the next President of the United States.

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/if-wed-simply-stop-asking-hillary-would-stop-lying-video-53477.html

1 person likes this

That statement in itself is a lie, but with Hillary, it can't be helped o.o It's all she knows. It's a literal mental disorder, I believe. Presure of politics plus the blood of the innocent and the blood of the brave all over her hands. Totally broken puppet. How anyone is behind her is mindblowing to me. But, no matter who gets the nod, all are pro-Apple unlock, which means all are pro-NSA backdoor to everything. No matter which puppet you get, the NSA wins and continues to run the show that they have pretty much since they shot the last a-hole that had the nuts to stand up and say something. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

That statement in itself is a lie, but with Hillary, it can't be helped o.o It's all she knows. It's a literal mental disorder, I believe. Presure of politics plus the blood of the innocent and the blood of the brave all over her hands. Totally broken puppet. How anyone is behind her is mindblowing to me. But, no matter who gets the nod, all are pro-Apple unlock, which means all are pro-NSA backdoor to everything. No matter which puppet you get, the NSA wins and continues to run the show that they have pretty much since they shot the last a-hole that had the nuts to stand up and say something. 

The only reason I like to see posts about Hillary Clingon (typo! leaving that one too! last time was Hellery, the universe is defo trying to impart info to me!) is because hopefully people who are still wearing their sleeping mask will wake up and take it off.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.