Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Trump and The Federal Reserve

12 posts in this topic

If anyone wanted a contract out on them, it's Trump! lmao He's really hitting hard and making enemies fast. That part I like about him, but the torture issue, lack of respect for privacy are rancid, I'm afraid he'd declare martial law as quick as anyone. 

I'd like to see a president that ran on the ticket of self sufficiency, food independence, energy independence, this requires a high respect for the 2nd Amendment. Things that really make a nation strong. 

I'm still amazed that we've not already been taken down completely from the inside out, they must have had a hell of an opponent in the Constitution for it to have taken them this long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a sad time in our history when a man will be able to insult his way into the Oval Office. What worries me about Trump is he says, I am  going to build a wall. I am going to get rid of Obama care. I am  going to make great deals, I am going to make America great again, I I I I! What HE has forgotten is that HE cant do a damn thing without congress other than sign executive orders just like King Putt.

Remember....

Obama was loved by the people and look what has happened.

Hitler was loved by the people and look what happened.

Donald is loved by the people too. I guess we will have to see what he does after he is elected.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

If anyone wanted a contract out on them, it's Trump! lmao He's really hitting hard and making enemies fast. That part I like about him, but the torture issue, lack of respect for privacy are rancid, I'm afraid he'd declare martial law as quick as anyone. 

I'd like to see a president that ran on the ticket of self sufficiency, food independence, energy independence, this requires a high respect for the 2nd Amendment. Things that really make a nation strong. 

I'm still amazed that we've not already been taken down completely from the inside out, they must have had a hell of an opponent in the Constitution for it to have taken them this long. 

Martial Law under proper circumstances is justified. Examples:

If there was a nuclear attack

Another protest like fergusson

A massive plague

Actual open war in the nation with insurgents attacking. This one is hard, because it would have to be foreign insurgents. If it were Americans, then I am standing with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CGK said:

Its a sad time in our history when a man will be able to insult his way into the Oval Office. What worries me about Trump is he says, I am  going to build a wall. I am going to get rid of Obama care. I am  going to make great deals, I am going to make America great again, I I I I! What HE has forgotten is that HE cant do a damn thing without congress other than sign executive orders just like King Putt.

Remember....

Obama was loved by the people and look what has happened.

Hitler was loved by the people and look what happened.

Donald is loved by the people too. I guess we will have to see what he does after he is elected.

 

 

He has not insulted his way into the Oval office. Stop watching Fox news. He has answered in kind to there political attacks by completely turning things on there heads. He is a master tactician and something we need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

He has not insulted his way into the Oval office. Stop watching Fox news. He has answered in kind to there political attacks by completely turning things on there heads. He is a master tactician and something we need.

I don't watch Fox news. For that matter, I don't watch TV news at all. I get all of my news online and from my 86 year old mother who has nothing better to do than sit in a recliner and watch news all day long. She is a Trump supporter.

I was firmly in the Trump camp in the beginning. Now I'm not sure I like any of them. I'm sick of the fighting and name calling from all of the candidates.

At this point...I'm undecided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CGK said:

I don't watch Fox news. For that matter, I don't watch TV news at all. I get all of my news online and from my 86 year old mother who has nothing better to do than sit in a recliner and watch news all day long. She is a Trump supporter.

I was firmly in the Trump camp in the beginning. Now I'm not sure I like any of them. I'm sick of the fighting and name calling from all of the candidates.

At this point...I'm undecided.

I turned away from Trump as well. Out of fear of him being to good to be true.

 

Then I seen a recent 42 min media interview with him by reporters in SC and it changed my mind. I am now back in support of Trump. He managed to get my buddy who was next to me, who has been unwilling to vote, excited to vote this year. That in of itself was enough to solidify by voting for him.

Edited by thedudeabides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I turned away from Trump as well. Out of fear of him being to good to be true.

 

Then I seen a recent 42 min media interview with him by reporters in SC and it changed my mind. I am now back in support of Trump. He managed to get my buddy who was next to me, who has been unwilling to vote, excited to vote this year. That in of itself was enough to solidify by voting for him.

Me too. I like his kickass attitude. He is a rough cob and shoots from the hip. But this constant complaining about Cruz as a liar -- I don't know what to think about that. 

:1XqXnoz: Que sera sera. American politics has always been cut-throat. He is THE outsider. You never know what you get when candidates move into the White House. They are put there by the ptb or else they are told what they MUST do! or else! Lincoln found out. So did JFK. Reagan got a warning shot and backed down.

Basically, I'm voting for ABH, Anybody but Hillary. I like Bernie, but no thanks, Commie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Politicians make excellent fodder for cartoonists and I can't wait until Trump turns his attention away from Cruz and starts nailing Hilary's coffin. However, the deep state will never allow Trump to be president unless he can do a 180 and play the role of puppet. I'm not sure that is any part of The Donald's nature. Faking the numbers for a Democratic win will bite them in the ass so that leaves a FF event, martial law, Obama is crowned king indefinitely. He's already wildly unpopular so they might as well let him take the fall for everything that is currently wrong in the country and for the coming economic disaster. I have faith that the masses will not bail out the banks a 2nd time and attempting to do so will result in revolution and that is their greatest fear. If Trump loses how will an angry and disillusioned majority respond? With pitchforks, FINALLY?? People are projecting hope onto Trump and if he loses ....and all hope for America is lost.....will they continue to show up for work so they can fund more socialist programs via Bernie? The country runs on confidence and fiat currency so when people no longer believe in a future, all the trillions of debt incurred in the name of future contracts causes the dollar to crash.

Here's a little lesson from 1933....how would this speech be received today?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, grav said:

Me too. I like his kickass attitude. He is a rough cob and shoots from the hip. But this constant complaining about Cruz as a liar -- I don't know what to think about that. 

:1XqXnoz: Que sera sera. American politics has always been cut-throat. He is THE outsider. You never know what you get when candidates move into the White House. They are put there by the ptb or else they are told what they MUST do! or else! Lincoln found out. So did JFK. Reagan got a warning shot and backed down.

Basically, I'm voting for ABH, Anybody but Hillary. I like Bernie, but no thanks, Commie.

I think him calling them out on there lies is refreshing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today, Yahoo is quoting him out of context...."I love the poorly educated" which is funny because past administrations have been ruining education. We shouldn't have this many stupid people!

A commenter summed it up pretty well....

Journalism is reduced to quoting people from twitter.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-i-love-the-poorly-educated-144008662.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys have this topic covered nicely !

I to like Trump's words but I must say he may be a wolf in sheep's clothing .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.