Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

New bill could give illegal aliens voting rights in New York City

7 posts in this topic

New legislation is being pushed that would give illegal aliens the right to vote in New York City’s 2017 elections for mayor, comptroller, public advocate, borough president and City Council, The Post has learned.

The proposal — which is winning support from the city’s black and Hispanic activists — was recently discussed at a Black and Latino Legislative Caucus event in Albany.

“We want to expand the right to vote for everybody, not suppress the vote. What a radical idea,” said Bertha Lewis, head of the Black Institute, which is part of a coalition of immigration-rights groups campaigning for the bill. She said it is expected to be introduced this spring.

There are an estimated 1.3 million noncitizen residents in the city, about 500,000 of whom are undocumented. Neither the documented green-card holders nor the illegal aliens are allowed to vote.

Queens Councilman Dan Dromm submitted legislation several years ago to extend voting rights to “lawful residents” — noncitizens with green cards. Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito was a co-sponsor of the bill, which has never been put up for a vote.

Lewis, whose Black Institute advocates for African and Caribbean immigrants, said such rights should be expanded to cover the mostly minority, undocumented immigrants who work hard, raise families and contribute billions of dollars to the city’s economy.

She sees it as an extension of Mayor de Blasio’s Municipal ID card offered to all residents — including those who are undocumented.

“People want to come out of the shadows,” Lewis said.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/new-bill-could-give-illegal-aliens-voting-rights-in-new-york-city/

:thwak:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

undocumented immigrants who work hard, raise families and contribute billions of dollars to the city’s economy.

They work hard under the table, raise anchor babies to collect billions in welfare and don't pay taxes because they can't cash checks without an ID.
Illegal immigrants are a massive drain on tax payers and as far as I can tell they add nothing positive to society.
Take a look at the children of these illegals who want to vote. Aren't they cute?

Amnesty activists opposed to Donald Trump and his "ILLEGAL" immigration policies have gone beyond piñatas and have launched a new video featuring Mexican children yelling obscene profanities at the Republican frontrunner.

1 person likes this

Let everyone vote! Including those who NEVER have lived in the USA.

Never Resided in the U.S.?

In some States, U.S. citizens, 18 years or older, who were born abroad but have never resided in the United States, are eligible to vote absentee. The following States allow these citizens to vote absentee:

https://www.fvap.gov/citizen-voter/reside

Hell yeah, just let the rest of the world vote and we that are eligible will sit back and watch the show!

NYC is the nWo Proto-type city. As London was before it, and so on. It doesn't surprise me that the whole world is getting to vote on a single city's matters. It's the foundations of freedom twisted into the mystery religion. Either way, that means all americans can vote too, right? I mean, be damned if I live there, if non-citizens get to vote in it no matter their location, that should count for all the world, not just the third >.>

7 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They work hard under the table, raise anchor babies to collect billions in welfare and don't pay taxes because they can't cash checks without an ID.
Illegal immigrants are a massive drain on tax payers and as far as I can tell they add nothing positive to society.
Take a look at the children of these illegals who want to vote. Aren't they cute?

Amnesty activists opposed to Donald Trump and his "ILLEGAL" immigration policies have gone beyond piñatas and have launched a new video featuring Mexican children yelling obscene profanities at the Republican frontrunner.

Where does it say in the Constitution that illegals get to stay here. Anchor babies... I read awhile back (according to Ron Paul) that the law is being misinterpreted and that anchor babies are not U.S. Citizens. I can't believe that anyone could be so stupid as to have a law where you can deport the parents but you can't send their children packing with them.  The children belong with their parents, where ever they might move and if they are deported and forced to move, then that is no exception. Is this another example of long term foresight by the ptb and they were planning to screw us with that law the entire time? 

8 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Little Rotten bastards - Get me in 3 feet of them, ill kick the ever livin.....  LOL

Great post Luc

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.