Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grav

The Forest Are Dying; We’re Next. Stop Geoengineering Earth. NOW!

4 posts in this topic

(TABU) Geoengineering of our skies…and the spraying of all like insects, has been occurring regularly over our heads now for well over two decades on a regular basis. The aluminum, barium, strontium, fluoride, smart dust, nano bots inserted through nano tubes, etc. are all uptaken into our bodies and the life of all sentient beings, including the forests. Additionally, measurements by independent, reputable sources have proven that the GE activities along with Man’s toxic “non-negotiable” lifestyles, have blown a massive hole in our ozone layer whereby measurements show an over 1,000% increase in deadly UVB rays.

more at

http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?p=75883

2 people like this

Theoretically, if most of what is reported to be sprayed in them is what's in them, then they can heat nuke any town they want using these cell phone towers' extra power wattage in conjunction.  Just crank up the juice on the towers and it'll ignite all the elements like a thermite reaction.   Whatever they're doing be sure it's a win/win/win/win type of set up for them.

I think more than anything the low dose microwave frequency soup we're all in is what's wrecking the plant life & forests more than the spraying is.   Back in 2008 I had a theory about what the chemtrails may be doing to the soil, and I found articles out of Canada about how the barium & aluminum was destroying the acidic pH of the soil.  I was noticing major differences in my plant yields and growth.

1 person likes this

I love the woods, always did. My sisters played with dolls. Sissies! I explored the woods when I was old enough to sneak away from the house to see what was over the hills and across the creeks.

The sheeple SAY they love wild nature, which means they like movies about it -- and picturesque scenes as they drive their SUVs to grandma's house for Thanksgiving. What they really care about is their own comfort and entertainment. Just look at urban sprawl near every big city. Farms and wild woods disappear, to be replaced with yuppie ghettos and other signs of "progress."

My property is officially designated organic. I forget how that happened. I guess some of my nursery's paperwork triggered Ag & Forestry to declare me a no-spray zone.

My state, Loose-eana, which still allows cypress mulch to be sold to gardeners, has convinced ranchers and truck farmers to convert their land to loblolly and slash pine plantations. Reckless humans somehow introduced a beetle which attacks these trees. Never fear, pine growers. Helicopters can spray your trees with insecticides. Oh, it is unfortunate, but the copters and sprays necessarily enter neighboring air spaces.  :angry: Like mine.

So butterflies and bees and other beneficial insects which fly anywhere in my parish (county) are exposed to the chemicals. Last year I had no native bumblebees in the spring. None. No honeybees either, which was good since they are a European species which introduces exotic diseases and bee mites. No bees, consequently, = no plums, no blackberries, no pollination of flowers on many wild trees. That spells forest doom in the long run. Pines are pollinated by wind, so they don't give a whoop if the bees all die.

Humans have already extirpated the King of the Forest, the American Chestnut, which was once abundant in the eastern woodlands. The mighty spreading tree, under which the village blacksmith stood ( a Longfellow poem) fed many animal species. Ta ta,  Chestnut. Wild critters must now must rely on oak, beech, and other alternatives. If Sudden Oak Death (a fungus) enters our wild forests, because of Camellias brought in from China and Japan, we will lose the remaining hardwoods that sustain any wild animals.

Are people that stupid, greedy, selfish, destructive, lazy, good for nothing? :DWsKVPL:

Is the ocean deep? Is the Pope Catholic -- as well as a freemason pedophile? 

This is why I went into silviculture (silva=tree, culture=to grow). British Columbia has about 14 million hectares of dead standing pine, killed by Mtn Pine Beetle which is spreading now as far South as Arizona. The beetle's only enemies are fire and extreme cold (-40 for at least two weeks, their blood is anti-freeze), wildfires (which are quite natural) have been fought with admirable success effectively allowing the beetle population to explode. The Pine Beetle is now attacking spruce and fir. We haven't had -40 never mind for two straight weeks for a long time. I used to be involved in pheromone traps, they release the scent of the female beetle so all the male beetles would go to the baited trees, selectively harvest those trees and carry on, but a pro-business provincial gov was elected and the licensees (West Fraser, MacMillan Bloedel etc) were relieved of many stand tending responsibilities, as a silviculturist my job ended, beetle pop. exploded and what we have now is a real problem. If B.C. burns it would be a nuclear winter event.

Edited by Brio

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.