Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

'Murder Donald Trump': Twitter Users Threaten To Assassinate Republican Front Runner

4 posts in this topic

The album below being shared on Imgur shows 21 Twitter users calling for republican presidential front runner Donald Trump to be assassinated. 

"I have no pain in my heart or morality when I say if trump's elected I will perform an assassination attempt on him, and that i will succeed," writes Twitter user drugcaat.

Responding to the question "If you had one bullet who would you use it on?" userkweenshamira_ tweeted, "The owner of a gun shop. Then Ima get more bullets & kill Donald trump. Ima light his ass up."

User Rescue_Ecstasy, who has since deleted his account wrote, "The perfect holiday gift: Murder Donald Trump", signing his post with the hashtags "#happyholidays" and "#killdonald".

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=54159

How long do you think it would take the secret service and FBI, DHS, etal to unleash all their power on you if you were the one tweeting this crap about Obama? 

Knock Knock, Secret Service...Its there job to investigate death threats and the Donald has SS protection now.

Their fear is making them stupid.
When they're behind bars for death threats they wont be able to vote.

:chuckle:

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The album below being shared on Imgur shows 21 Twitter users calling for republican presidential front runner Donald Trump to be assassinated. 

"I have no pain in my heart or morality when I say if trump's elected I will perform an assassination attempt on him, and that i will succeed," writes Twitter user drugcaat.

Responding to the question "If you had one bullet who would you use it on?" userkweenshamira_ tweeted, "The owner of a gun shop. Then Ima get more bullets & kill Donald trump. Ima light his ass up."

User Rescue_Ecstasy, who has since deleted his account wrote, "The perfect holiday gift: Murder Donald Trump", signing his post with the hashtags "#happyholidays" and "#killdonald".

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=54159

How long do you think it would take the secret service and FBI, DHS, etal to unleash all their power on you if you were the one tweeting this crap about Obama? 

Foolish as all running receive SS protection, so these individuals are likely in a dark small box scared to death covered in there own piss and shit. Justice.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.