Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Backing Infowars May Soon Be Considered “Material Support” of Terrorism

18 posts in this topic

Before I go to this post I want to let my concerns be known .

I have been quiet over the last few weeks with reason; not only here but on other sites as well . A few weeks ago I was approached buy a man with concerns over fliers that I print, I call them truth bombs that I leave around town .

He told me that I am being watched and then he even told me of some sites that I visit; this confirms that he or someone has been watching my internet activities  . I don't know who he is; he would not tell me who he was but I am taking this as a warning .

Now I am finding information in regards to censorship and calling those of us who pass on information alternative news and such as terrorist .

It now appears that they will start to not only shut down alternative news sites using fear and even maybe rounding up under, arrest or question anyone that opposes their agendas or even question their authority .

I hope that I am wrong and I hope this violation of the first will not happen . But then we all know of their determination !

I will be changing my web access maybe a different name and address or maybe hop a ride on wifi hot spots around town . But I will remain around as long as I can .

Here is my post of concern . It is PrisonPlanet.com

DOJ looking to tweak PATRIOT Act and prosecute anti-government “extremists”

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
February 21, 2016

Material Support for Terrorism to be Used Against Patriots

In October with little fanfare the Justice Department created a new position to emphasize the threat the government says it faces from so-called domestic extremists.

“Homegrown violent extremists can be motivated by any viewpoint on the full spectrum of hate—anti-government views, racism, bigotry, anarchy and other despicable beliefs,” John Carlin, in charge of DOJ’s national security division, told a seminar on terrorism at George Washington University. The event was hosted by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

Carlin said government and law enforcement now consider individuals and groups opposed to the authority of the state to be the top terrorism concern, a threat he said overshadows Muslim extremism.

Carlin’s remark designating “anarchy” as “despicable” reveals that the government considers any opposition to the state to be terrorism. The word anarchy is derived from ancient Greek word anarchia, meaning without a ruler or centralized authority.

Here is the link to the whole post : http://www.prisonplanet.com/backing-infowars-may-soon-be-considered-material-support-of-terrorism.html

1 person likes this

Here is another post in re of this topic .

“Federal “material support” and conspiracy statutes allow the government to secure convictions without having to show that any specific act of terrorism has taken place, or is being planned, or even that a defendant intended to further terrorism.”

There is a Lisa Haven video !

Read the whole post here : http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2016/02/supporting-these-websites-will-land-you-on-a-watch-list-the-list-of-sites-and-more-2940.html

1 hour ago, CSB said:

I have been quiet over the last few weeks with reason; not only here but on other sites as well . A few weeks ago I was approached buy a man with concerns over fliers that I print, I call them truth bombs that I leave around town .

He told me that I am being watched and then he even told me of some sites that I visit; this confirms that he or someone has been watching my internet activities  . I don't know who he is; he would not tell me who he was but I am taking this as a warning .

Gosh CSB, that's scary!
I use a P.O.Box for all mail and prepaid credit cards for online.
But tracking personal internet? That's really messed up.
It's good to see you. It has been awhile. 
Stay safe.
:hug:

19 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Gosh CSB, that's scary!
I use a P.O.Box for all mail and prepaid credit cards for online.
But tracking personal internet? That's really messed up.
It's good to see you. It has been awhile. 
Stay safe.
:hug:

Thank you and ya I am watching my back . At first I thought the guy was just bitching about my fliers until he told me the names of sites that I visit and told me that I am being watched . :unsure: I asked him by who but he wouldn't say he just warned me about the fliers . He was not creepy clean clothing and a clean hair cut . He may have been a ?? :1XqXnoz:

I know a lot of people around here and they ask me questions all the time, no big deal , I want them to . But this guy I have never seen before .

He must have seen me walk to the store, only a few blocks from where I live and caught up to me in the parking lot he had one of my fliers and started to ask questions . Many people have done this in the past so no big deal to me but when he told me of the sites that I visit and he even knew my first name . :huh:

I print out fliers every month but this next month I will hold off and keep a eye open . And to its about time I change net service provider I have had this one for 13 years .

I like this ! : quote you : I use a P.O.Box for all mail and prepaid credit cards for online. Good idea !

I am thinking this year there will be a twist of events that will wake up even the dead .

Hugs

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, CSB said:

Thank you and ya I am watching my back . At first I thought the guy was just bitching about my fliers until he told me the names of sites that I visit and told me that I am being watched . :unsure: I asked him by who but he wouldn't say he just warned me about the fliers . He was not creepy clean clothing and a clean hair cut . He may have been a ?? :1XqXnoz:

Maybe he was just guessing? Searched online for topics you printed out?
There's only so many of these types of sites but he knew your name.
That is weird. Even if he ask about you around town.
:hiding:

"I am thinking this year there will be a twist of events that will wake up even the dead."

I think so too. Things are changing fast. So much is going on all over. 
We've known something will go down but it's unsettling to watch it happen.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, CSB said:

Before I go to this post I want to let my concerns be known .

Now I am finding information in regards to censorship and calling those of us who pass on information alternative news and such as terrorist .

It now appears that they will start to not only shut down alternative news sites using fear and even maybe rounding up under, arrest or question anyone that opposes their agendas or even question their authority .

I hope that I am wrong and I hope this violation of the first will not happen . But then we all know of their determination !

I will be changing my web access maybe a different name and address or maybe hop a ride on wifi hot spots around town . But I will remain around as long as I can .

Here is my post of concern . It is PrisonPlanet.com

DOJ looking to tweak PATRIOT Act and prosecute anti-government “extremists”

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
February 21, 2016

Material Support for Terrorism to be Used Against Patriots

In October with little fanfare the Justice Department created a new position to emphasize the threat the government says it faces from so-called domestic extremists.

“Homegrown violent extremists can be motivated by any viewpoint on the full spectrum of hate—anti-government views, racism, bigotry, anarchy and other despicable beliefs,” John Carlin, in charge of DOJ’s national security division, told a seminar on terrorism at George Washington University. The event was hosted by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

Carlin said government and law enforcement now consider individuals and groups opposed to the authority of the state to be the top terrorism concern, a threat he said overshadows Muslim extremism.

Carlin’s remark designating “anarchy” as “despicable” reveals that the government considers any opposition to the state to be terrorism. The word anarchy is derived from ancient Greek word anarchia, meaning without a ruler or centralized authority.

Here is the link to the whole post : http://www.prisonplanet.com/backing-infowars-may-soon-be-considered-material-support-of-terrorism.html

You need to learn how to use a anonymous ip address. I use to do this yes ago.

Hold on, you're telling me that Alex Jones and Lisa Haven could be put in prison soon!

There is a god!

Just make sure you don't end up there with them.  They are fraudsters and deserve the hammer of the law crushing them.

3 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Hold on, you're telling me that Alex Jones and Lisa Haven could be put in prison soon!

There is a god!

Just make sure you don't end up there with them.  They are fraudsters and deserve the hammer of the law crushing them.

Of course you would think this, freedom of speech means nothing unless it's yours, right?  

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

There is a god!

Really? Tell me one time Lisa was fraudulent? Everything she post, she backs it up with links to the source. She also admits that she can not say for sure if some of the stuff she shares is true. But hey if you believe Big Brother is watching out for you, I say congratulations your the first.

Edited by JustATrucker
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, JustATrucker said:

Really? Tellk one time Lisa was fraudulent? Everything she post, she backs it up with links to the source. She also admits that she can not say for sure if some of the stuff she shares is true. But hey if you believe Big Brother is watching out for you, I say congratulations your the first.

It's not a matter of whether it's fraudulent or not, it's a matter of being a government ass kisser. 

Most of us are terrorists in the eyes of TPTB. Just keep talking, they cant put us ALL in jail.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.