Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grav

Woman Hitchhiked though the Middle East to prove Muslims are peaceful

12 posts in this topic

She got attacked?

*opens link*

worse than i thought. Raped and murdered *sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL.

I heard that just before her head died

she exclaimed, "Life is but a door, time is but a window, I don't get to vote liberal anymore"....gaaaghk!

Edited by Team Uzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may want to merge this into Mongoose's thread.

But really, a hitchhiking woman is not safe anywhere. And never was. My car broke down on a country road years ago. I instinctively knew I shouldn't stay there. So I walked to a nice little house where an elderly woman came to the door and offered me a nice breakfast. I still somehow got to work on time. And this was before we heard about the beheadings, rape gangs, and other atrocities.

Islam, religion of peace :onfire:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Islam the religion still stuck in the middle ages! time to put childish things away islam! and fix this shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, grav said:

You may want to merge this into Mongoose's thread.

But really, a hitchhiking woman is not safe anywhere. And never was. My car broke down on a country road years ago. I instinctively knew I shouldn't stay there. So I walked to a nice little house where an elderly woman came to the door and offered me a nice breakfast. I still somehow got to work on time. And this was before we heard about the beheadings, rape gangs, and other atrocities.

Islam, religion of peace :onfire:

 

 

Ya, that's a great idea because Reg

doesn't believe that this Muslim barbarism exist.

Besides, no point in having a million threads on Muslim atrocities.

(there actually be that many)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Islam the religion still stuck in the middle ages! time to put childish things away islam! and fix this shit!

Childish?

Because we all know children are rapists and murderers... LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Childish?

Because we all know children are rapists and murderers... LOL.

What i meant was they are stuck in that childlike state. Like a teen who plays games all his life instead of growing up and adapting to the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ukshep said:

What i meant was they are stuck in that childlike state. Like a teen who plays games all his life instead of growing up and adapting to the world.

Actually, it's more like a race that are so incapable of discerning right from wrong because of the underdeveloped frontal portion of their brains due to generations of inbreeding. These creatures now have been released upon the world.

It's AN IZLOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Islam the religion still stuck in the middle ages! time to put childish things away islam! and fix this shit!

I dunno. I think it was created to be a religion of force. Even medieval people weren't intent on taking over the world, raping women who didn't wear the correct head scarf, or not praying the way they were told to. Islam began with Ishmael, the first son of Abraham by his wife's slave. A thousand years or so later, Mohammed was throttled by the "angel" Gabriel until he SUBMITTED and agreed to start a new version of it. I call this version Mohammedism. Before that, Islam was not the violent crazy cult it is now. Europe drove the Moors out during the Crusades. They (We) will have to do it again. And kill it once and for all.

Remember how the Mormons got started? An angel "Moroni" appeared to Joseph Smith and told him to go west, build a big church, etc. Is there a pattern here?

Religion = mind control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, grav said:

I dunno. I think it was created to be a religion of force. Even medieval people weren't intent on taking over the world, raping women who didn't wear the correct head scarf, or not praying the way they were told to. Islam began with Ishmael, the first son of Abraham by his wife's slave. A thousand years or so later, Mohammed was throttled by the "angel" Gabriel until he SUBMITTED and agreed to start a new version of it. I call this version Mohammedism. Before that, Islam was not the violent crazy cult it is now. Europe drove the Moors out during the Crusades. They (We) will have to do it again. And kill it once and for all.

Remember how the Mormons got started? An angel "Moroni" appeared to Joseph Smith and told him to go west, build a big church, etc. Is there a pattern here?

Religion = mind control.

rape, pillaging, beheading all a thing people loved to do during the middle ages. Islam is the last body of thought still doing it.

and yes i see religion as a control sphere. i have a thread on it somewhere. the belief system is the superpower we all have. belief in ones self is the greatest power. when given to a group like a religion it is used to control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since she was on her way to Israel maybe a nice Jewish boy could have picked her up along the way and kept her safe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.