Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Security Camera Filming Something unexplainable In Turkey

8 posts in this topic

Here is a little video i came across and i think you might like to take a look, what do you think it is?

Probably fake but im like whaaaaaa!

It has a shadow, could be a hoax? Something attached to a drone? Messing with the security guy for shits and giggles? I'm sure its common during these types of boring ass jobs. Especially out on a RIG for 12 hours in the middle of the night. Finding dumb shit to do and waste time while on our shift.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

It has a shadow, could be a hoax? Something attached to a drone? Messing with the security guy for shits and giggles? I'm sure its common during these types of boring ass jobs. Especially out on a RIG for 12 hours in the middle of the night. Finding dumb shit to do and waste time while on our shift.

Night shift got bored and creative. Pretty much exactly what I was thinking, DK.
(a drone, fishing line, and a clothing stuffed with either balloons or an inflatable doll.)

1 person likes this

Just now, RabidWolf said:

Night shift got bored and creative. Pretty much exactly what I was thinking, DK.
(a drone, fishing line, and a clothing stuffed with either balloons or an inflatable doll.)

hehe i used to do a lot of nightshift! i staged an alien abduction one night...boss was maaaad!

1 person likes this

I'll go into more detail! the other guy on the shift with me faked on security cam him being sick and falling over/vanishing behind an object! then emerging wearing a alien suit and creeping up to the office :P he had an a laser pen and hit me with it!i passed out and he dragged me off lol! we waiting about 3 hours them emerged and walked back to office and acted all f***ed up till boss came in. We told him a year later we were f***ing with him haha.... ok im bad!

1 person likes this

Just now, Ukshep said:

hehe i used to do a lot of nightshift! i staged an alien abduction one night...boss was maaaad!

Hmm, I never did an alien abduction on night shift! Damn! I missed a golden opportunity! lol

I have a couple decades of night shifts in my past. I can't even begin to recall all the pranks I either played on others or had played on me by fellow graveyard stiffs. lol  

3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Hmm, I never did an alien abduction on night shift! Damn! I missed a golden opportunity! lol

I have a couple decades of night shifts in my past. I can't even begin to recall all the pranks I either played on others or had played on me by fellow graveyard stiffs. lol  

To be honest the guy i did night shift with for 5 years.... well we went through phases! if he was not on it was just boring! we went through the whole jackass video youtube phase where we did really stupid shit and posted it online. We stapled body parts to tables, throw each other off containers :D played with car batteries you get the gist... then we kinda went on to pranking.... but eventually we just ended up fighting/training... since he was a boxer and i was into kickboxing at the time. So we would just smash each other up all night! wait that sounds gay..... too late cant take it back now. Oh well!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.