Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Jeb is out and Trump won S.C.

5 posts in this topic

At least the Bush dynasty won't be continuing in this selection process. I really don't think Clinton will either. Looks to me like a Trump/Sanders thing coming up, unless the Republicans find a way to get rid of Trump, because they don't like him either. The big dawgs, I mean. 

Hillary's teflon suit has lost it's slickness, I believe. Anyone who can't see her crimes against humanity, is willfully ignorant. 

Cruz is more of the same crap we have now. Rubio is not a contender. 

So, unless they off Trump, then I think he's going to be the nominee.  He could afford to run independent and win?  

What's he going to be like if he gets in?  As fiery as he portrays himself to be, he could go either way. Total fascist drunk with power, someone who actually tries to do the right thing, or someone who catches on quick and bows to the puppet masters.  All who didn't bow to them ended up dead throughout history.  

Good. No more Bushes. Hopefully Clinton is next.

Jeb Bush Suspends Campaign - Jeb Bush Concession Speech South Carolina

Hey Jebby, what about the million dollar donations? Write offs or how to repay? Oh wait, you're part of Bush Crime Family so write off. It's good to be you. eh? Say "howdy" to Prescott and while you ain't gonna be prez you can still finance wars behind the scenes. How about them Saudis?

1 person likes this

Poll: Trump soars to nearly 50 percent in Florida

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/poll-florida-trump-gop-218015#ixzz40qjRRvRX

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.