Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Can You Pass This Test?

16 posts in this topic

The test claims that only 1% of Americans can pass this test.  I would venture to guess that everyone on this forum will pass with flying colors.

Are you one of those people? Can you outsmart the world with your brain? Do you have the brain power and the knowledge to attack this test? Do you really think this is too easy? This test contains 12 questions and only 2 results, it's either you pass or you fail. It has random questions about everything, it is not a specific subject. It is meant to be challenging. Are you up for the challenge? Take it now!

http://www.playbuzz.com/martinshaba10/only-1-of-americans-can-pass-this-test

My Results...

EXCELLENT WORK! YOU PASSED THIS TEST!

YOU MUST BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!

You're a person with such brainpower and knowledge. This test was not as basic as you think. Not so many people passed this test! Really! Be proud! You nailed this test. Excellent work!

I passed but damn that test pissed me off! it kept hitting me with science brain anatomy questions!

You're a person with such brainpower and knowledge. This test was not as basic as you think. Not so many people passed this test! Really! Be proud! You nailed this test. Excellent work!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I passed but damn that test pissed me off! it kept hitting me with science brain anatomy questions!

LOL..I knew you would pass

Just now, CGK said:

LOL..I knew you would pass

I came close to failing i did not know wtf half the questions were lol.... had to think for a change!

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Nope, I'm a dumbass.

LOL...no you are not!!!!

Here, try another one...

Can We Guess How Old Your Soul Is Based On The Things You Love? Do you actually have an old soul?

http://thequizmania.com/can-we-guess-how-old-your-soul-is-based-on-the-things-you-love/

I knew I was old but they didn't have to rub it in! LOL

570 years old. Your soul was around during the Renaissance.

Your soul is definitely ancient. It was around during the Renaissance, as poetry, philosophy, and art were springing up and thriving. It beheld the grandeur of Michelangelo's paintings on the Sistine Chapel when they were just unveiled, and it was there when Columbus discovered America. If you find yourself incredibly moved by a piece of music or a poem it is your soul aching for those early days.

1500 YEARS 

Your soul is among the most ancient. It was around at the fall of the Roman Empire and the rise of Christianity. You beheld the dramatic shift that took place in Western culture as Monotheism spread across the world. If at times you feel like there is nothing original in the world and you have seen it all, it's probably your soul telling you that it's time to try something new. After all, it's hard to keep such an ancient essence feeling fresh and content.

1 hour ago, CGK said:

LOL...no you are not!!!!

Ok, ok! I took the test. lol

No mommy I don't wanna go to school.......

This test hard? I just woke up, I'll take it later after I get some coffee.

Shows a A+ picture.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.