Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Black Reporter Gives a Blistering Summary of Barack Obama!

3 posts in this topic

The below summarization of Barack and Michelle Obama’s 5 year reign in the White House is by far the best I’ve ever read as it squarely hits the nail on the head. And it took a black reporter writing it to make it as effective as it is. A white man’s account would be instantly criticized by the liberal media as pure racism. But, how can anyone scream Racist when an exacting description of the Obamas is penned by a well known journalist of color?

This absolutely blistering critique of Obama was written in 2013, so just imagine what Mychal Massie, the author, would has to say five years later!?!?! Mychal is a respected writer and talk show host in Los Angeles.

BEST SUMMATION OF BARACK AND MICHELLE EVER!

The other evening on my twitter, a person asked me why I didn’t like the Obama’s? Specifically I was asked: “I have to ask, why do you hate the Obama’s? It seems personal, not policy related. You even dissed (disrespected) their Christmas family picture.”

The truth is I do not like the Obamas, what they represent, their ideology, and I certainly do not like his policies and legislation. I’ve made no secret of my contempt for the Obamas. As I responded to the person who asked me the aforementioned question, I don’t like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of my/our country into what can only be regarded as a Communist state.

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/black-reporter-gives-a-blistering-summary-of-barack-obama-53328.html

1 person likes this

I've seen this before.
It's great the African American community has people like him speaking out.

6 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I've seen this before.
It's great the African American community has people like him speaking out.

It's the broad brush thing but look at the prison numbers where minorities rule. However, it's refreshing that higher IQ people disassociate themselves from an element that has little to contribute to society, a concept that has existed in white society that equates mobile home dwellers as trailer trash. I live in a rural area where mansions coexist with mobile homes down the road from deer processing operations and shooting ranges. It's all good! A big FU to zoning commissioners and agenda 21 because diversity works in rural America but it ain't multi-culti.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.