Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Black Knight? ISS shows UFO in low Earth Orbit

16 posts in this topic

Yeah, I just saw this on the net, something is up. It's transmitting to whoever created it, the most likely Candidate is the Annunaki/Nibiru. Or it's "talking" to something here on earth, computer, ect.

IF * no one has tampered with the video, and it's actually active, emitting light, broadcasting strange radio like signals, ect. doing things that it hasn't done since it was founded, back in the 40's? 50's?

1 person likes this

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Yeah, I just saw this on the net, something is up. It's transmitting to whoever created it, the most likely Candidate is the Annunaki/Nibiru. Or it's "talking" to something here on earth, computer, ect.

IF * no one has tampered with the video, and it's actually active, emitting light, broadcasting strange radio like signals, ect. doing things that it hasn't done since it was founded, back in the 40's? 50's?

Then i guess its time for the invasion to begin!

:yShVbSg:

No it's not real, they do try though.... not very hard but it is kind of an effort I guess.

Did this thing just roll up on the ISS and someone said, "hey guys, WTF is that?  Let's turn on that 24hr camera and start capturing it now instead of showing it roll up on us!"  It even has FAA lights too, very nice lol.

I can tell on my low resolution that they are both objects in front of a screen with a high altitude projection of Earth behind it, like 2 toy models in front of a green screen.   Ever notice that not one single sparkle EVER is seen from any of the 10,000+ satellites that should be flying by this ISS every day too, all of which should be reflecting sunlight like tiny mirrors at some points.  It should look like Tinker Bell is flying around up there on a cocaine binge with her pixie dust.

The ISS footage has been thoroughly busted up by many people after many years of going thru them.  There's been a ton of 'opps' F-ups over the years, with the lighting, the arc/curvature jumping, etc.   Jeranism's Globebusters channel pretty much has some of the best ISS bust ups there.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Then i guess its time for the invasion to begin!

I'm not sure, I have heard the US GOV was able to get to it, get samples/materals from it, maybe they were successful in hacking into it?

They do have that Billion dollar Jade Helm Machine after all, some call it the "Satanic Super Computer".

start at 4:55

9 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

But I rolled a d20 and got a critical hit on the Black Knight so it took enough damage to K.O. it until a team mate comes along to cast heal on it.  Now I'm going to cast Counter Spell on all the make believe you guys want to believe in, lol.   Play D&D or Warcraft or Elder Scrolls online, you'll get far more rewards out of it than waiting for hologram dooms & martial laws because of cartoons.

Are there pictures or videos taken from earth? It seems like yes.

Since I don't trust Nasa, the ISS, or university observatories, I'm thinking One More Hoax. Like the rover on Mars taking pix of objects that look like spaceships, weapons, a mouse, the word SEX appearing in a cloud, all the things in Rothbard's Nasa fakery thread. Nasa is a known criminal. It can't be trusted. Ever.

All that said, it's entirely possible that Advanced Beings can tool around in their flying machines. Maybe they give Neil Degrasse Tyson a ride in it now and then as part of his payola package.

Edited by grav

Somewhere within the first 10 to 15 mins, John talks about the Black Knight Satellite with Lucas

10 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

But I rolled a d20 and got a critical hit on the Black Knight so it took enough damage to K.O. it until a team mate comes along to cast heal on it.  Now I'm going to cast Counter Spell on all the make believe you guys want to believe in, lol.   Play D&D or Warcraft or Elder Scrolls online, you'll get far more rewards out of it than waiting for hologram dooms & martial laws because of cartoons.

LOL D and D

this video is pretty insightful on the subject

Edited by rain

7 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

:yShVbSg:

No it's not real, they do try though.... not very hard but it is kind of an effort I guess.

Did this thing just roll up on the ISS and someone said, "hey guys, WTF is that?  Let's turn on that 24hr camera and start capturing it now instead of showing it roll up on us!"  It even has FAA lights too, very nice lol.

I can tell on my low resolution that they are both objects in front of a screen with a high altitude projection of Earth behind it, like 2 toy models in front of a green screen.   Ever notice that not one single sparkle EVER is seen from any of the 10,000+ satellites that should be flying by this ISS every day too, all of which should be reflecting sunlight like tiny mirrors at some points.  It should look like Tinker Bell is flying around up there on a cocaine binge with her pixie dust.

The ISS footage has been thoroughly busted up by many people after many years of going thru them.  There's been a ton of 'opps' F-ups over the years, with the lighting, the arc/curvature jumping, etc.   Jeranism's Globebusters channel pretty much has some of the best ISS bust ups there.

Why don't they zoom in on it? Those nifty satellites can read license plates at 200 miles away but they can't see if there are any letters or numbers on this craft? It might as well be Knight Rider !! Go Hasselhoff!

http://images.radiotimes.com/namedimage/David_Hasselhoff__I_would_like_to_remake_Knight_Rider_as_James_Bond.jpg?quality=85&mode=crop&width=620&height=374&404=tv&url=/uploads/images/original/56302.jpg

Another illuminati joke brought to you by spaced out agencies.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.