Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Homebrew Beer Movement Takes Off in America In Response to Terrible Quality of American Beer

7 posts in this topic

FRANKFORT, KY — The beer homebrewing market has exploded in recent years as Americans realize that the colored water being sold as “beer” in America is atrociously bad.  Much as Crusaders returning to their European homelands (where they had already slaughtered thousands of Jews because the Crusaders were assholes through and through) brought back new spices and cooking secrets, the surge in homebrewing coincides with Americans returning from place were beer is actually good (which is generally Europe).  “I tried a German beer on vacation,” reported Ed Dingler, a homebrewer, “and I was amazed to find out that beer was allowed to have taste.”

The abysmal quality of the vast majority of beer has led thousands of people across the country to embrace the home manufacture of alcohol.  Homebrewing experts report that Americans have not been so excited about amateur-produced libations since Prohibition or their time in jail.  “Are we worried about the risks of improperly sterilizing our equipment?  Of using the wrong strains of yeast?  Of contamination that could give us dysentery?  Of using water filled with fracking fluid from that oil well down the road?  Of course we are.  But none of that is as bad as Bud Light,” Mr. Dingler said.  “I am much more confident that I’ll get a better beer by drinking whatever my friend Tom makes than I will from Budweiser or Coors.  And Tom’s culinary expertise consists of eating cold hot dogs and egg salad he’s left in the sun all day.”

http://themonthlyspew.com/2015/05/07/homebrew-beer-movement-takes-off-in-america-in-response-to-terrible-quality-of-american-beer/

Hell,  down here in the sticks,  we've known that forever. :chuckle:

That's some interesting news there.  I wonder if that site has anything else worth checking out?  I think they're the only ones talking abut Obama's Secret Bee Army program.

themonthlyspew.com

That?  Oh that's just a coincidence.  Crazy, huh?

The main problem with brewing your own beer is it disappears too fast.  :desgksop:

LOL!! :balpk:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.