Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mongoose

Alot Of The Migrant Sexual Assult Reports Are False, Just As I Suspected.

85 posts in this topic

It is all just divisive tactics to get everyone all riled up at a the wrong group of people. Even if all of these reports were true, would it really be the migrants who are ultimately to blame? Or the ones who are forcing them us?

These false reports are an apparent ploy by TPTB to get the Christan vs. Muslim WW3 kicked off as has been planned for over a hundred years. Don't fall for it.

The arrival of hundreds of thousands of migrants and refugees in Europe over the past year brought with it many legitimate concerns – but also plenty of illegitimate ones, too.

Washington Post Article

Edited by Mongoose
1 person likes this

From my understanding, the gov't is also planting more or some reports out there, which they do about almost everything however so whatever that is.

Anyhow, here is more on the rapeugees

LEAKED GERMAN GOVERNMENT REPORT SHOWS REFUGEES COMMITTED 200,000 CRIMES BETWEEN 2014 AND 2015

What the document shows primarily is that refugees are responsible for 208,344 crimes

A total of 32 percent of those crimes were related to asset or fraud offenses, and another 33 percent were due to theft. Of the total number of crimes, only 1 percent, or 1,688, had anything to do with sexual offenses. There were 458 cases of serious sexual assault, which includes either rape or coercion.

Not all ethnic groups were equal in the amount of crimes committed. Viewed proportionally, there were more offenders from Eritrea, Nigeria and countries from the Balkans like Serbia and Albania. In absolute numbers, Syrians committed 24 percent of refugee crimes, but Serbs only comprised 2 percent of the refugee population and managed to account for an incredible 13 percent of crimes. Bild noted, however, the report did not include the reported cases of sexual assault in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, skewing the data slightly.

cont

Edited by rbear
+ll

LOL.

Even the northern European Governments acknowledge (reluctantly) the seriousness of the rape u gee crisis.

Governments have issued cartoons and handbooks telling these scum balls to keep it in their pants.

So the idea of these two yentas selling the idea of holohoax of rape seems pretty disingenuous. But typical .

That's how they roll.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

LOL.

Even the northern European Governments acknowledge (reluctantly) the seriousness of the rape u gee crisis.

Governments have issued cartoons and handbooks telling these scum balls to keep it in their pants.

So the idea of these two yentas selling the idea of holohoax of rape seems pretty disingenuous. But typical .

That's how they roll.

You mean the same gov's that are bringing in the refugees to begin with? It is quite obvious to me that these gov's are doing this on purpose as I stated in the op. They bring in the "refugees" and then over report or just straight make up crimes in order to foment hatred and fan the flames that already exist between Christians and Muslims (they are preprogrammed to be at odds with one another) and many people are just plain racist so there is a large group of people that will automatically run for the pitchforks and torches without even verifying if any of it is true. They are playing on the confirmation bias of many white people.

This is being demonstrated right now on this thread. When reports come out that Muslims are groping and raping white women, a large group of people just blindly accept it as truth but when the same sources start reporting that it is not true the same people refuse to or are reluctant to believe it.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, rbear said:

From my understanding, the gov't is also planting more or some reports out there, which they do about almost everything however so whatever that is.

Anyhow, here is more on the rapeugees

LEAKED GERMAN GOVERNMENT REPORT SHOWS REFUGEES COMMITTED 200,000 CRIMES BETWEEN 2014 AND 2015

What the document shows primarily is that refugees are responsible for 208,344 crimes

A total of 32 percent of those crimes were related to asset or fraud offenses, and another 33 percent were due to theft. Of the total number of crimes, only 1 percent, or 1,688, had anything to do with sexual offenses. There were 458 cases of serious sexual assault, which includes either rape or coercion.

Not all ethnic groups were equal in the amount of crimes committed. Viewed proportionally, there were more offenders from Eritrea, Nigeria and countries from the Balkans like Serbia and Albania. In absolute numbers, Syrians committed 24 percent of refugee crimes, but Serbs only comprised 2 percent of the refugee population and managed to account for an incredible 13 percent of crimes. Bild noted, however, the report did not include the reported cases of sexual assault in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, skewing the data slightly.

cont

Geee, I wonder who coined the term rapefugees? I'm sure it was someone that was trying to be sensible and not foment hatred right? It seems that many are quick to believe anything anti Muslim or anti foreigner and are slow to accept anything to the contrary. This is the whole point. To foment hatred and distrust amongst the peeons so that they will fight eachother instead of attacking the head of the snake that is creating these problems (real or imagined) in the first place.

You are using info wars? Seriously? Controlled opposition headquarters is your source?

Edited by Mongoose

The author of the post is known to plagiarize gov't propaganda. Not saying he's wrong, just maybe not the best source of info. If gov.s and police are covering up reports of assault by immigrants, it's possible the MSM is too?

4 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Geee, I wonder who coined the term rapefugees? I'm sure it was someone that was trying to be sensible and not foment hatred right?

LOL very true. The point I was trying to make yesterday was that Syrian refugees are mainstream highlighted as the problem, yet it's N Africans and Balkans that are committing the assaults. Yes Syrians in numbers are the majority, but in crimes are the minority. So as you say, fomenting hate to garner support for another war.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

You mean the same gov's that are bringing in the refugees to begin with? It is quite obvious to me that these gov's are doing this on purpose as I stated in the op. They bring in the "refugees" and then over report or just straight make up crimes in order to foment hatred and fan the flames that already exist between Christians and Muslims (they are preprogrammed to be at odds with one another) and many people are just plain racist so there is a large group of people that will automatically run for the pitchforks and torches without even verifying if any of it is true. They are playing on the confirmation bias of many white people.

This is being demonstrated right now on this thread. When reports come out that Muslims are groping and raping white women, a large group of people just blindly accept it as truth but when the same sources start reporting that it is not true the same people refuse to or are reluctant to believe it.

The German Government (Merkel) has admitted to working with Mark Zuckerberg of facebook deleting private post about the terror the rape u gees created. The governments are protecting these Muslims ass hats.

Racist is a word people use to try to insult smart people who know when to be afraid of the hordes of filthy Muslim invaders.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

the hordes of filthy Muslim invaders.

Drops bombs on a country for years for no reason other than you want their currency and resources, then people kinda have a way of not wanting to live there. Imagine that.

Edited by Brio

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Drops bombs on a country for over a decade for no reason other than you want their currency and resources, then people kinda have a way of not wanting to live there.

Fact: The MAJORITY of Muslim rat boy rape u gees are not even from regions experiencing the theatre of war.

So google _it_yourself.

Canadians. LOL

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.