Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

O.J.'s son, Jason, did it

5 posts in this topic

Interesting. Good find. 

I don't think all cops are bad or stupid, buttttt. I have seen a post about average IQ of your generic policeman. Applicants are not chosen for high intellect or streak of independence.

2 hours ago, grav said:

Interesting. Good find. 

I don't think all cops are bad or stupid, buttttt. I have seen a post about average IQ of your generic policeman. Applicants are not chosen for high intellect or streak of independence.

And because I know vids arn't you cup o' tea, a transcript:

Drill Instructor: Well troop, you polished your boots before everyone else. How on God's good earth did you accomplish that miracle?

Reese: I just did it exactly the way you told me to. Remove laces, pull tongue forward, apply polish, buff, pull tongue backward, replace laces, repeat. I did the same to make my bed and secure my footlocker.

Drill Instructor: Well, that's the most miraculous thing i've ever seen. I want you to explain to these soldiers how the worst recruit in the unit has managed to put them all to shame!

Reese: I just stop thinking. I figured out using my brain was the whole problem, not just here, but my entire life. That I should do exactly as I'm told, and nothing else, then everything gets easy. It's not even a question of smart or dumb, you just turn yourself into a tool. I'm much happier that way. I'm the world's happiest tool! 

Drill Instructor: You must be proud of yourself, son. 

Reese: I don't know if I am or not! I'm waiting for you to tell me. 

Drill Instructor: My God, a soldier like you comes along once in a thousand years. 

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

And because I know vids arn't you cup o' tea, a transcript:

Drill Instructor: Well troop, you polished your boots before everyone else. How on God's good earth did you accomplish that miracle?

Reese: I just did it exactly the way you told me to. Remove laces, pull tongue forward, apply polish, buff, pull tongue backward, replace laces, repeat. I did the same to make my bed and secure my footlocker.

Drill Instructor: Well, that's the most miraculous thing i've ever seen. I want you to explain to these soldiers how the worst recruit in the unit has managed to put them all to shame!

Reese: I just stop thinking. I figured out using my brain was the whole problem, not just here, but my entire life. That I should do exactly as I'm told, and nothing else, then everything gets easy. It's not even a question of smart or dumb, you just turn yourself into a tool. I'm much happier that way. I'm the world's happiest tool! 

Drill Instructor: You must be proud of yourself, son. 

Reese: I don't know if I am or not! I'm waiting for you to tell me. 

Drill Instructor: My God, a soldier like you comes along once in a thousand years. 

urr, are you sure you're not a flatearther? You sure talk like one of them. :laugh:

Thanks for the transcript. You know me and my donkeynet well.

3 hours ago, grav said:

Interesting. Good find. 

LOL.

Low IQ. You are right and I question the intelligence of the mudsharks that are continually getting themselves whacked.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.