Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Peter Schiff: Dollar Collapse Will Be the Single Biggest Event In Human History

11 posts in this topic

Arguably the best assessment I’ve ever come across for what is headed straight for the United States, and sadly, no matter how loud many of us right the bell, there are still those that refuse to look at the facts. Peter Schiff says:

“THE DOLLAR COLLAPSE WILL BE THE SINGLE LARGEST EVENT IN HUMAN HISTORY!”

“This will be the first event that will touch every single living person in the world. All human activity is controlled by money. Our wealth, our work, our food, our government, even our relationships are affected by money.”

“No money in human history has had as much reach in both breadth and depth as the dollar. It is the de facto world currency. All other currency collapses will pale in comparison to this big one. All other currency crises have been regional and there were other currencies for people to grasp on to.”

“This collapse will be global and it will bring down not only the dollar but all other fiat currencies,as they are fundamentally no different. The collapse of currencies will lead to the collapse of ALL paper assets. The repercussions to this will have incredible results worldwide” 

What makes this story even more infuriating, is that it wasn’t necessary. It didn’t have to happen.”

 

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/peter-schiff-dollar-collapse-will-be-the-single-biggest-event-in-human-history-53229.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

2008 x 8

1929 x 2

Hedge accordingly.

Oh, I get it, but only twice as bad as the Great Depression? Are you hedging your bets? I'll put $1 on 1929 x 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, grav said:

Oh, I get it, but only twice as bad as the Great Depression? Are you hedging your bets? I'll put $1 on 1929 x 5.

I've been hedging for the past 5 years. Someone on ZH explained 1929 x 2 and 2008 x 8 but from an economic standpoint that made sense. However, this go-around we have 2.5 X population, millions of non-Americans, increased urbanization, a FSA (free-sh!t army) on welfare and more homeless people than ever before. Oh, the lack of free thinkers and lower IQ humans are sure to put the last nail in the coffin of America.

So, 1929 x 2 +civil war = starvation and the intended goal of pop reduction per Georgia guidestones. They have a virus (or two or three) as backup in case the war doesn't go as planned.

As Cryptic Mole has said, first Europe then the states. We are watching it unfold across the pond and when they go NIRP it will be here within weeks. The elimination of the 500 note coincides with the refugees that were given this same denomination to travel to Germany and were most likely counterfeit. But hey, the US has been using fraudulent bills since 1913 !!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I've been hedging for the past 5 years. Someone on ZH explained 1929 x 2 and 2008 x 8 but from an economic standpoint that made sense. However, this go-around we have 2.5 X population, millions of non-Americans, increased urbanization, a FSA (free-sh!t army) on welfare and more homeless people than ever before. Oh, the lack of free thinkers and lower IQ humans are sure to put the last nail in the coffin of America.

So, 1929 x 2 +civil war = starvation and the intended goal of pop reduction per Georgia guidestones. They have a virus (or two or three) as backup in case the war doesn't go as planned.

As Cryptic Mole has said, first Europe then the states. We are watching it unfold across the pond and when they go NIRP it will be here within weeks. The elimination of the 500 note coincides with the refugees that were given this same denomination to travel to Germany and were most likely counterfeit. But hey, the US has been using fraudulent bills since 1913 !!

I miss CM. He got hot under the collar and has left the building. 

I think he's keeping up with the forum. His opinions about these matters are sorely needed now. He had a SHTF timeline too. I'd like to find those threads he used to post on.

Hi, CM, hope you're doing well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flat said:

Even over fire or soap?

Soap is pretty easy to make or just plant "soapwort" for some suds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Soap is pretty easy to make or just plant "soapwort" for some suds.

Make a - How to make Soap thread? I heard you can make a lot of it, especially the powdered kind to save money. =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Make a - How to make Soap thread? I heard you can make a lot of it, especially the powdered kind to save money. =D

You mean laundry detergent? There's bunches of recipes on the web for powdered detergent made from borax, washing soda, baking soda and fels naptha. Baking soda should be stockpiled anyway and fels naptha, zote or any castile is rather multi-purpose. Borax kills insects like those pesky ants and some people take it internally so also good to have around.

Shampoo is so cheap these days and can also be used as a body wash. Just think about all the products in the typical American household and if there really are FEMA camps and your wussy neighbors march off to them, there will be plenty of inventory to commandeer. You can share the resources with your remaining neighbors but any dwelling in the immediate vicinity should be emptied out, especially if guns or ammo were left behind that could be used against you.

I know it sounds harsh but it will be hard enough keeping yourself alive along with your shell shocked relatives. There's no way I can feed my 300 lb neighbor unless I were to throw myself over hot coals. :scream:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

You mean laundry detergent? There's bunches of recipes on the web for powdered detergent made from borax, washing soda, baking soda and fels naptha. Baking soda should be stockpiled anyway and fels naptha, zote or any castile is rather multi-purpose. Borax kills insects like those pesky ants and some people take it internally so also good to have around.

Shampoo is so cheap these days and can also be used as a body wash. Just think about all the products in the typical American household and if there really are FEMA camps and your wussy neighbors march off to them, there will be plenty of inventory to commandeer. You can share the resources with your remaining neighbors but any dwelling in the immediate vicinity should be emptied out, especially if guns or ammo were left behind that could be used against you.

I know it sounds harsh but it will be hard enough keeping yourself alive along with your shell shocked relatives. There's no way I can feed my 300 lb neighbor unless I were to throw myself over hot coals. :scream:

I love it when you guys and gals do the, Do it yourself, Make it yourself posts/threads. =)

Yeah, use what they are not going to.

Do not tend to lazy people, they have to learn.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.