Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

How The Roman Catholics Created Islam And Why They Did So!

24 posts in this topic

As Pope Francis and his fellow satanists now move forward to unite Christianity with Islam and create a ‘one world’ religion under the Antichrist, it is extremely important for everyone to understand how Islam was created to begin with. Many now believe the Pope may be the ‘false prophet’ that teams up with the Antichrist as foretold in Revelation 13. See numerous prophecies from the Lord Jesus Christ identifying the Antichrist.

The astonishing story of how the Roman Catholics created Islam comes from a  former Jesuit priest by the name of Alberto Rivera. The story was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.

For more background on Alberto Rivera and how he was poisoned for speaking out see the article by Greg Syzmanski further down the page.

“What I’m going to tell you is what I learned in secret briefings in the Vatican when I was a Jesuit priest, under oath and induction. A Jesuit cardinal named Augustine Bea showed us how desperately the Roman Catholics wanted Jerusalem at the end of the third century. Because of its religious history and its strategic location, the Holy City was considered a priceless treasure. A scheme had to be developed to make Jerusalem a Roman Catholic city.

“The great untapped source of manpower that could do this job was the children of Ishmael. The poor Arabs fell victim to one of the most clever plans ever devised by the powers of darkness. Early Christians went everywhere with the gospel setting up small churches, but they met heavy opposition. Both the Jews and the Roman government persecuted the believers in Christ to stop their spread. But the Jews rebelled against Rome, and in 70 AD, Roman armies under General Titus smashed Jerusalem and destroyed the great Jewish temple which was the heart of Jewish worship…in fulfillment of Christ’s prophecy in Matthew 24:2.

“On this holy place today where the temple once stood, the Dome of the Rock Mosque stands as Islam’s second most holy place. Sweeping changes were in the wind. Corruption, apathy, greed, cruelty, perversion and rebellion were eating at the Roman Empire, and it was ready to collapse. The persecution against Christians was useless as they continued to lay down their lives for the gospel of Christ.

“The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit “Christian” religion to destroy the work of God. The solution was in Rome. Their religion had come from ancient Babylon and all it needed was a face-lift. This didn’t happen overnight, but began in the writings of the ‘early church fathers’.

“It was through their writings that a new religion would take shape. The statue of Jupiter in Rome was eventually called St. Peter, and the statue of Venus was changed to the Virgin Mary. The site chosen for its headquarters was on one of the seven hills called ‘Vaticanus’, the place of the diving serpent where the Satanic temple of Janus stood.

“The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called ‘Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth’- Revelation 17:5. She was raised up to block the gospel, slaughter the believers in Christ, establish religions, create wars and make the nations drunk with the wine of her fornication as we will see. cont

3 hours ago, rbear said:

As Pope Francis and his fellow satanists now move forward to unite Christianity with Islam and create a ‘one world’ religion under the Antichrist, it is extremely important for everyone to understand how Islam was created to begin with. Many now believe the Pope may be the ‘false prophet’ that teams up with the Antichrist as foretold in Revelation 13. See numerous prophecies from the Lord Jesus Christ identifying the Antichrist.

The astonishing story of how the Roman Catholics created Islam comes from a  former Jesuit priest by the name of Alberto Rivera. The story was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.

For more background on Alberto Rivera and how he was poisoned for speaking out see the article by Greg Syzmanski further down the page.

“What I’m going to tell you is what I learned in secret briefings in the Vatican when I was a Jesuit priest, under oath and induction. A Jesuit cardinal named Augustine Bea showed us how desperately the Roman Catholics wanted Jerusalem at the end of the third century. Because of its religious history and its strategic location, the Holy City was considered a priceless treasure. A scheme had to be developed to make Jerusalem a Roman Catholic city.

“The great untapped source of manpower that could do this job was the children of Ishmael. The poor Arabs fell victim to one of the most clever plans ever devised by the powers of darkness. Early Christians went everywhere with the gospel setting up small churches, but they met heavy opposition. Both the Jews and the Roman government persecuted the believers in Christ to stop their spread. But the Jews rebelled against Rome, and in 70 AD, Roman armies under General Titus smashed Jerusalem and destroyed the great Jewish temple which was the heart of Jewish worship…in fulfillment of Christ’s prophecy in Matthew 24:2.

“On this holy place today where the temple once stood, the Dome of the Rock Mosque stands as Islam’s second most holy place. Sweeping changes were in the wind. Corruption, apathy, greed, cruelty, perversion and rebellion were eating at the Roman Empire, and it was ready to collapse. The persecution against Christians was useless as they continued to lay down their lives for the gospel of Christ.

“The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit “Christian” religion to destroy the work of God. The solution was in Rome. Their religion had come from ancient Babylon and all it needed was a face-lift. This didn’t happen overnight, but began in the writings of the ‘early church fathers’.

“It was through their writings that a new religion would take shape. The statue of Jupiter in Rome was eventually called St. Peter, and the statue of Venus was changed to the Virgin Mary. The site chosen for its headquarters was on one of the seven hills called ‘Vaticanus’, the place of the diving serpent where the Satanic temple of Janus stood.

“The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called ‘Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth’- Revelation 17:5. She was raised up to block the gospel, slaughter the believers in Christ, establish religions, create wars and make the nations drunk with the wine of her fornication as we will see. cont

Ugh I can't read the whole article on my phone. Dang pop ups from BIN always open my App Store and close the page. :JSfrXsb:

Anywho this story has always interested me and it does make a lot of sense especially when you take a step back and look real hard at the catholic religion. Personally I'm baptist and grew up in a catholic school and immediately saw the differences. I was always the outspoken and curious one and always asked a ton of questions and the one that I always asked and never got a answer to was "why if the 10 commandments say not to worship idols do Catholics pray to Mary an other saints, would they not be idols?" My religion teacher even to this day can not give me a good answer on it. He just said that we don't pray to them but for them, I don't buy it. But the story of this and if how Islam got created by the church has always interested me. 

3 hours ago, rbear said:

This also brings up the question of why so many Catholics can't see what's going on. Heck I'm surprised all the molestation cases didn't kill the Catholic Church but on the other hand I'm not suprized due to the churches false power. 

Ha ha, Groove. When my family moved to New Orleans from PA, I went to catechism in public school (whites only), John McDonald #9, now renamed Thurgood Marshall or some other black figure who had nothing to do with starting public schools. 

I was a Lutheran! It took me forever to get out of catechism in first grade. When I was old enough to quit religion, I washed my head from its indoctrination.

To OP's point. Maybe the Jesuits were involved.

But as as a ct-er who thinks Advanced Beings were all the gods of antiquity, I say that one of those scoundrels persuaded Mohammed to jump-start Islam. As "Gabriel," the AB-angel, he throttled Mohammed and forced him to SUBMIT and do what he was instructed. And then we saw Mohammedism spread, the Crusades, and now the invasion of Europe with refugees. The Vatican supports it, of course. The Pope is a Jesuit. Freemasons and Nazis are part of the cabal. And the Q of E and the Sauron eye above her (Advanced Beings).

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

Just now, rbear said:

Except for that little fact that the Roman Catholics came in around 1600 and Islam came about in the 610. It would be nice, if for once, to see someone have even a most basic grasps of chronological history.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, grav said:

Ha ha, Groove. When my family moved to New Orleans from PA, I went to catechism in public school (whites only), John McDonald #9, now renamed Thurgood Marshall or some other black figure who had nothing to do with starting public schools. 

I was a Lutheran! It took me forever to get out of catechism in first grade. When I was old enough to quit religion, I washed my head from its indoctrination.

To OP's point. Maybe the Jesuits were involved.

But as as a ct-er who thinks Advanced Beings were all the gods of antiquity, I say that one of those scoundrels persuaded Mohammed to jump-start Islam. As "Gabriel," the AB-angel, he throttled Mohammed and forced him to SUBMIT and do what he was instructed. And then we saw Mohammedism spread, the Crusades, and now the invasion of Europe with refugees. The Vatican supports it, of course. The Pope is a Jesuit. Freemasons and Nazis are part of the cabal. And the Q of E and the Sauron eye above her (Advanced Beings).

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

You hit the nail on the head.

Jesuits (crypto Jews) unfortunately, invented all sorts of religions, even to this day. Evangelical, LDS and Jehovah's Waitresses were all invented over time to discredit and undermine the original loss of control by the reformation of Martin Luther. Protestants, for example , fought Catholics and with great animosity to the end of the Vatican arming both sides to ensure maximum profit and allegiance to each separate religion.

It's how they have always rolled.

Today, the Vatican spends uber billions to foster another holy war with their immigration reform.

Truly a Luciferian evil agenda which equates to not only profit, but control as well. Recently, Mario Draghi (president of European Central Bank) has been discovered to be an active Jesuit.

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

You hit the nail on the head.

Jesuits (crypto Jews) unfortunately, invented all sorts of religions, even to this day. Evangelical, LDS and Jehovah's Waitresses were all invented over time to discredit and undermine the original loss of control by the reformation of Martin Luther. Protestants, for example , fought Catholics and with great animosity to the end of the Vatican arming both sides to ensure maximum profit and allegiance to each separate religion.

It's how they have always rolled.

Today, the Vatican spends uber billions to foster another holy war with their immigration reform.

Truly a Luciferian evil agenda which equates to not only profit, but control as well. Recently, Mario Draghi (president of European Central Bank) has been discovered to be an active Jesuit.

Excuse me? The evangelical movement is the closest thing to true Christianity in the modern day.

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Excuse me? The evangelical movement is the closest thing to true Christianity in the modern day.

LOL.

Please.

I like snakes as much as the next person but seriously?

Speaking in tongues and rolling around on the floor suggests ....well um.

Okay I'm not going to crazy town today.

Just now, Team Uzi said:

LOL.

Please.

I like snakes as much as the next person but seriously?

Speaking in tongues and rolling around on the floor suggests ....well um.

Okay I'm not going to crazy town today.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

The Pope does not seem to think of the consequences of his utterances -

CbrjBE3W4AEW0wE.jpg  

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

You have no clue what you are talking about.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.