Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

7 posts in this topic

I'm not putting up a quick synopsis, watch the video, comment, tell me what you think, and to others that reply.

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS * UNINTENTIONALLY and/or INADVERTENTLY 

Dk..you do know that the video was made by a Canadian guy right? A lot of my friends are Canadians so that accent is obvious.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, CGK said:

Dk..you do know that the video was made by a Canadian guy right? A lot of my friends are Canadians so that accent is obvious.

I did not know that, have an ear for accents, ect. don't you? =)

He makes some valid points but it's the usual psycho babble.

Women have been corrupted with the same quest for power as the men...Clinton, Merkel, et. al.

The suffragette and feminist movements were fueled by men either by social engineering or domestic violence.

The damage to our society is the result of manipulation by the intelligenCIA that spends their time dissecting humans psychologically and physically only to use that information against them. Freud comes to mind

Had we been allowed to just evolve on our own without interference from the intellectual elite we might have found ourselves with a spirit of cooperation rather than the divide and conquer society that has been foisted upon us through propaganda.

Much of modern discourse can be traced back to Edward Bernays in the 1920s who wrote the bible of propaganda (responsible for getting women to smoke through advertising) that corporations took to heart thereby creating monopolies.

Women by nature are nurturers which is abandoned in order to compete in a man's world. Consequently, children and future generations are raised for competition (sports in school is not about exercise) psychologically orphaned and look to the nanny state for comfort.

This does not end well as we are currently witnessing. The only solution is to throw it all out and start over and operate from the pure heart.....where the heart leads and the mind follows instead of the reverse prevalent in modern society.

2 people like this

Comment by rick santos

"Thanks you... even the Left Wing Marxist Communist Moron pushing Muslim Immigration to the Western World and other parts of the Civilized world, are simply getting fed-up of these savage/barbaric/barckward cultures/people. Eventually even a "tolerant" culture. Muslims are under 5% (average) of Western European Nations, they are causing so much trouble and 1% in the US and 3% in Canada, imagine IF they reach 20% god forbid. I have a strong feeling Feminism will die out and the Muslim Issue will be fixed, but not through entirely peaceful means. If there is one thing about muslims is it is they are "full of themselves" and think they can conquer anyone. Islam is weak and Brittle, its only as strong as we are weak..... Even Liberals/Leftys are speaking more openly about Muslim/Islamic Savagery... I hope (In fact I know) more muslim bombings and shootings will happen in the west, this will only wake up more and more Non-Muslims. We need really a 100% Time out on Immigration.... I think Far Eastern (Confucius) based Civilization is the next target for "mass/open" immigration... due to their very long birth rates.... Outside Western Nations they are the only set of nations that are somewhat developed. Thanks and great videos. Russia should send Mecca and Medina a Nuclear kiss should things get hot in Syria! "

Correction = *HUMANS Destroy Nations And Civilizations. Both Men And Women. It's A HUMAN Problem.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

He makes some valid points but it's the usual psycho babble.

Women have been corrupted with the same quest for power as the men...Clinton, Merkel, et. al.

The suffragette and feminist movements were fueled by men either by social engineering or domestic violence.

The damage to our society is the result of manipulation by the intelligenCIA that spends their time dissecting humans psychologically and physically only to use that information against them. Freud comes to mind

Had we been allowed to just evolve on our own without interference from the intellectual elite we might have found ourselves with a spirit of cooperation rather than the divide and conquer society that has been foisted upon us through propaganda.

Much of modern discourse can be traced back to Edward Bernays in the 1920s who wrote the bible of propaganda (responsible for getting women to smoke through advertising) that corporations took to heart thereby creating monopolies.

Women by nature are nurturers which is abandoned in order to compete in a man's world. Consequently, children and future generations are raised for competition (sports in school is not about exercise) psychologically orphaned and look to the nanny state for comfort.

This does not end well as we are currently witnessing. The only solution is to throw it all out and start over and operate from the pure heart.....where the heart leads and the mind follows instead of the reverse prevalent in modern society.

:dgK4P0r:

Pretty much says it all. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.