Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

EU TO CLOSE BORDERS TO “REFUGEES” ON MARCH 1ST

25 posts in this topic

Danas, a daily newspaper published in Belgrade, Serbia, is reporting that, “The European Union will close the borders for refugees from the war zones of the countries of the Middle East on March 1.”
-----

“As we were told, closing borders to refugees will be gradually implemented, mainly for refugees from Iraq, Afghanistan and then at the end of the process and from within Syria,” states the report.

If the report is accurate, the EU’s decision to close its borders to the flood of migrants that have poured into the continent over the last year represents an acknowledgment that its open border policy has been a massive miscalculation.
-----
Any decision by the EU to close its borders could be a desperation move to try and rescue the Schengen free movement area, which is on the verge of collapse, a situation that could lead to the demise of the European Union itself.

http://www.infowars.com/report-eu-to-close-borders-to-refugees-on-march-1st

 

Published on Feb 18, 2016

The European Union will close the border for refugees from the war zones of the countries of the Middle East on March 1,

Well it's about time! 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

enough jihadits, rapists and pedophiles have entered

the rough estimate to unleash hell has been reached and watch the fireworks begin

oh i was thinking of something today when i was at the gym. people are always asking why all fighting aged men are refugees and barely a woman and child here or there. I was thinking its as simple as this

1. middle eastern men are the biggest cowards known to mankind and ditched their women and children to die alone in a warzone

or

2. they are there only for war

cant wait, this will be interesting to say the least

will merkel and the other leaders unleash their military might within their own country? who knows

maybe the "refugees" were duped and lied to. "go to europe, unleash jihad" leaving their lands completely defenseless for the pickins......thats what makes the most sense.

then when the dummies do their jihad thing the host nations will declare martial law in all of the effected countries ushering in the nwos reign.

hmmmmmmmm

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oregonian said:

enough jihadits, rapists and pedophiles have entered

the rough estimate to unleash hell has been reached and watch the fireworks begin

oh i was thinking of something today when i was at the gym. people are always asking why all fighting aged men are refugees and barely a woman and child here or there. I was thinking its as simple as this

1. middle eastern men are the biggest cowards known to mankind and ditched their women and children to die alone in a warzone

or

2. they are there only for war

cant wait, this will be interesting to say the least

will merkel and the other leaders unleash their military might within their own country? who knows

maybe the "refugees" were duped and lied to. "go to europe, unleash jihad" leaving their lands completely defenseless for the pickins......thats what makes the most sense.

then when the dummies do their jihad thing the host nations will declare martial law in all of the effected countries ushering in the nwos reign.

hmmmmmmmm

They are the modern western equivalent of young men going on holiday to party, get drunk and f***! they left the women and children because they came to do bad things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if they are only there on holiday means they abandoned their wives and kids just to drink and get laid?

but arent they permanently there, looking for citizenship

women and children cant defend nations.

ty for the oil and pipelines

lets say for example a few saudis came to boston on holiday, got drunk at an irish bar, gropex some asses, raped a chick out back...theyd be knocked out and dumped in the charles river.....if they die..oh well, shoulda learned how to swim unconscious then.

where are all the youtube videos of hooligans beating the piss out of these retards? the media would be all over it so it isnt happening

noone even beating the shit out of the unruly ones walking around causing trouble?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oregonian said:

if they are only there on holiday means they abandoned their wives and kids just to drink and get laid?

but arent they permanently there, looking for citizenship

women and children cant defend nations.

ty for the oil and pipelines

lets say for example a few saudis came to boston on holiday, got drunk at an irish bar, gropex some asses, raped a chick out back...theyd be knocked out and dumped in the charles river.....if they die..oh well, shoulda learned how to swim unconscious then.

where are all the youtube videos of hooligans beating the piss out of these retards? the media would be all over it so it isnt happening

noone even beating the shit out of the unruly ones walking around causing trouble?

I meant that is the type of structure of the visit. Similarity in the behavior! I think that is the mindset they have = here to f*** shit up, take what they can, and molest as many women as possible. which kind of seems like what they have done soo far!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oregonian said:

gotcha

surprised no angry boyfriends, husbands or dads......

I've heard a few stories of that happening. But mostly the government or police just sweep it under the rug. And protect the migrants! ain't no husband or bf going to get revenge if the police deny it happened and hide the name of suspect.

Also other stories of men trying to stand up to the migrants that touched their partners as it happened and 90% of the time they got beat to a pulp. Outnumbered!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is true, awesome, it just seems like a drastic change from their solid "Al 'refugees' are good, we NEED fresh blood" attitudes.

I'm afraid to get my hopes up any more. :DWsKVPL:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

 

Also other stories of men trying to stand up to the migrants that touched their partners as it happened and 90% of the time they got beat to a pulp. Outnumbered!

The winner of a fight isn't always the guy(s) still standing. Honor, chivalry and all that.

Will the "terrorist' response to the boarder closing be this year's ides event is a ligit wonder.

The irony of a Nobel Peace Prize winner being the one who started the Last World War won't be lost on anyone o.o I hope 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Last1oftheJedi said:

The winner of a fight isn't always the guy(s) still standing. Honor, chivalry and all that.

Will the "terrorist' response to the boarder closing be this year's ides event is a ligit wonder.

The irony of a Nobel Peace Prize winner being the one who started the Last World War won't be lost on anyone o.o I hope 

Oh its almost the 3rd month of 2016. only 3 month left on the timeline of shit going south. I expect things to happen soon! Just unsure what!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.