Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walk Softly

Use GMO products or else, Chipotle.

4 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Pretty clear message to Chipotle that someone is not happy they chose to serve GMO free food at their restaurant chain.  Very good read on the investigation performed into the E coli outbreak.

http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/mystery-e-coli-strain-smoking-gun-in-chipotle-sabotage-federal-investigation-reveals/

I remember when that was going on and wondered why it was only Chipotle that was hit with ecoli like that. The DNA evidence gleaned from their testing is very telling. I've been afraid to eat at Chipotle since this started and that's exactly what they wanted to happen to them. If they can prove who did this, those people should be put away for a very, very long time.

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I remember when that was going on and wondered why it was only Chipotle that was hit with ecoli like that. The DNA evidence gleaned from their testing is very telling. I've been afraid to eat at Chipotle since this started and that's exactly what they wanted to happen to them. If they can prove who did this, those people should be put away for a very, very long time.

If I was running the investigation, I would start with their former suppliers.  Those using GMO products would be at the tippy top of my list.  Next comes the companies that supply the suppliers, competitors and so on and so forth.  

I don't particularly care for Chipotle (only because I don't like cilantro and they put it in their rice) but I guess I will go get some... just plug my nose like my kiddo does.

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Actually, Taco Bell and Ole Taco had bouts with E coli . Ole Taco went right out of business.

The problem used to be the lettuce handled by filthy illegals. Now with Nafta, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro and spinach are washed with E coli water in foreign countries and shipped here nasty.

Exasperating the situation, restaurants hire filthy illegals that simply refuse to wash their hands after they shat.

Typhoid Maria.

eeereee gross.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.