Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Fully Armored Surveillance Truck With Stabilizers Down Spotted In Lowe’s Parking Lot With European Plates In Texas

7 posts in this topic

The photos below were taken by Joe Carey on the 12th of February in a Lowe’s parking lot in Texas. Mr. Carey thought something was suspicious about the fully armored surveillance truck, equipped with surveillance electronics and stabilizer bars, that was sitting stationary, with its stabilizers extended as if it’s in operation mode. Is this a prelude to more surveillance and the Police state to come or a possible military exercise including foreign military branches?

Gosh stein... you are so intelligent and you add so much to the discussion.  Ok, ok.  You caught me.  I'm clearly lying through my teeth here.  

@Frankenstein. Im curious though.  What are your beliefs?  

Edited by Walk Softly
2 people like this

Always with the negative. Yes I'll agree some ct people went over board with the martial law predictions but with JH15 did you ever see the majority of the equipment get moved back to its original location... No you didn't. The equipment is still in the same spot. And more and more people are snapping pics of foreign troops in our back yard. 

2 people like this

This caught my attention. Now I wish I had snapped a pic. Saw an odd thing in Escondido, CA two days ago (2/16/16). Two white Mercedes vans (with the high back) with European plates as well. It just struck me as odd since it didn't appear that they had any other plates, which by law you would need to be on the road. It's not unusual to see someone with a European plate on the front of their Bimmer or something. But these vans' plates were on the back, which I would think would be illegal. This was near the JCPenney store at the N County Fair mall. I jokingly said to my passenger that it looks like they were probably just waiting for the DeLorean to show up. Now to see this post; even more odd. 

Next time someone sees this type of vehicle. The nerd to knock on the door, and see who answers. Then I would have my camera ready,and start asking questions.

6 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

More Jade Helm.  Please tell us more about the next failed martial law prediction.

i havnt read one reply from you that has been positive or constructive in any way. TBH you seem like an early 20 something who just comes to sites like these to either bug them or to try to say opinion without a shred of intelligence entwined in any of your responses.

im calling bs on your intentions here and am asking you poliely to fuk off

now.....who shouldnt be at all alarmed that foreign equipment is stationed within our borders?

hell, id be bothered if our own military was out doing drills or surveillance in the general public. but foreign.....not ok. At all

you snicker "jade helm"

who cares what the name of the operation is. its nerve racking and unexplained and being literally forced into public and again......the american people had no say in what goes down within its borders

just......accept it

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.