Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Beware of Martial Law: Obama Will Confiscate Firearms Of All 50 States in 2016

17 posts in this topic

http://right.is/r2/?url=http://thelastgreatstand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Martial-Law.jpg

It’s amazing how many people blow off the topic as if it’s total foolishness when the issue of complete gun confiscation comes up. People say things like, “From my cold dead fingers,” or “The American people will never stand for that,” but most of the people who are saying those things, are going to end up doing just that: Surrendering their firearms from their cold dead fingers. Both topics covered in the article below by Amy at Prepper Fortress are topics I cover frequently, so for me it’s always nice to hear another point of view. 

Someone told me the other day they don’t have time for my “conspiracy nonsense…” To that I respond:

How do you politely tell someone they’re such a gullible idiot, and only about 1% of what they think is “reality” truly is “reality?” It’s not that everything reported in the mainstream media is a lie… It’s that only about 1-5% of what the mainstream media reports actually IS news. Virtually every single story people should rightfully expect a “news” agency to be covering and getting to the masses, is DELIBERATELY not covered, because the “powers that be” don’t want the masses to know. The longer this goes on, the more far fetched real truth sounds to people. 

In the media’s defense, at this point the trend is almost irreversible. If people really knew even half of what is being kept from them, there would be panic, and probably a lot of death. If you’ve read, 10 Most Critical Things To Consider While Consuming Mainstream News, perhaps the argument could be made that if the well documented media coup that took place in 1912 by Illuminati member “JP Morgan’s Interests” hadn’t happened, and “news” had remained “news” all these years, people could handle the truth. Sadly the coup DID happen, and that group became what is now known as the Council on Foreign Relations. For more on what their role is and how it affects you, check out: The Council on Foreign Relations and Their Role With The Illuminati

Total gun confiscation is a lot closer than most people realize… the groundwork has been laid, and people have no idea. Personally, I have zero faith the American people will stand up when the time comes either. Why? Because we had a golden ticket to Impeach Obama, and toss him out of office with the Resolution Drafted For Obama’s Impeachment Consisting of 48 Treasonous and Criminal Charges, and all THAT required (according the RNC Committee member leading the charge) was for people to blow up the phones in DC so much that representatives had to listen. There are over 100,000,000 million Americans not working. If people couldn’t find time to “stand up” by picking up their phones, I call bullsh** that they’ll be willing to place themselves in front of feds shooting at them. Sorry. 

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/beware-of-martial-law-obama-will-confiscate-firearms-of-all-50-states-in-2016-52914.html

Edited by Cinnamon
removed picture and added picture link
1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, BigRed said:

http://right.is/r2/?url=http://thelastgreatstand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Martial-Law.jpg

It’s amazing how many people blow off the topic as if it’s total foolishness when the issue of complete gun confiscation comes up. People say things like, “From my cold dead fingers,” or “The American people will never stand for that,” but most of the people who are saying those things, are going to end up doing just that: Surrendering their firearms from their cold dead fingers. Both topics covered in the article below by Amy at Prepper Fortress are topics I cover frequently, so for me it’s always nice to hear another point of view. 

Someone told me the other day they don’t have time for my “conspiracy nonsense…” To that I respond:

How do you politely tell someone they’re such a gullible idiot, and only about 1% of what they think is “reality” truly is “reality?” It’s not that everything reported in the mainstream media is a lie… It’s that only about 1-5% of what the mainstream media reports actually IS news. Virtually every single story people should rightfully expect a “news” agency to be covering and getting to the masses, is DELIBERATELY not covered, because the “powers that be” don’t want the masses to know. The longer this goes on, the more far fetched real truth sounds to people. 

In the media’s defense, at this point the trend is almost irreversible. If people really knew even half of what is being kept from them, there would be panic, and probably a lot of death. If you’ve read, 10 Most Critical Things To Consider While Consuming Mainstream News, perhaps the argument could be made that if the well documented media coup that took place in 1912 by Illuminati member “JP Morgan’s Interests” hadn’t happened, and “news” had remained “news” all these years, people could handle the truth. Sadly the coup DID happen, and that group became what is now known as the Council on Foreign Relations. For more on what their role is and how it affects you, check out: The Council on Foreign Relations and Their Role With The Illuminati

Total gun confiscation is a lot closer than most people realize… the groundwork has been laid, and people have no idea. Personally, I have zero faith the American people will stand up when the time comes either. Why? Because we had a golden ticket to Impeach Obama, and toss him out of office with the Resolution Drafted For Obama’s Impeachment Consisting of 48 Treasonous and Criminal Charges, and all THAT required (according the RNC Committee member leading the charge) was for people to blow up the phones in DC so much that representatives had to listen. There are over 100,000,000 million Americans not working. If people couldn’t find time to “stand up” by picking up their phones, I call bullsh** that they’ll be willing to place themselves in front of feds shooting at them. Sorry. 

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/beware-of-martial-law-obama-will-confiscate-firearms-of-all-50-states-in-2016-52914.html

The ones who try to take a stand are quickly put down. Example recently is Burns, Oregon. The ptb have been working on the people here for a really long time in so many evil ways. People can't organize, but they can. People can't talk negatively about them without fear of something happening to them, for example, an IRS audit. But they can talk about people who stand up and call them "armed militants" when the actual description is: People who want the rule of law restored, ie the Constitution and Bill of Rights. It's a sad day in America when you want to abide by the law of the land and are labeled as an extremist for that!

This is the thing that scares me personally. We have seen this time and time again in the past 7 years, Obama does something illegal and the American public is lied too and no one stands up except a few and those few are called crazy and conspiracy nuts, when that couldn't be further than the truth. Personally when the time comes only about 1/4 of Americans will speak out and do something of that quarter maybe half of those are willing to fight but when it comes down to it maybe only half of those will fight. I hope my thinking is wrong but it's not just America, if the world doesn't wake up we are all screwed. There has been so many times these past 7 years in which to toss out Oboso and his lying piece of sh** a$$, over spending lying commy ******* yet not many did anything. For anyone in America today to actually believe and defend this man shows how stupid people really are.  I'm doing my part locally waking people up and have signed petitions and what not. But what really makes me smile is actually getting thru to a liberal and waking them up. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Got to get away from the "Obama this ..." and "Obama that ..."  A Republican in charge would do the exact same thing.  They're puppets utilizing the "divide and conquer" tactic. "Divide and conquer" is employed EVERYWHERE... Broncos vs. Panthers, Republicans vs. Democrats, Liberals vs. Conservatives, Blacks vs. Whites, American Idol A vs. American Idol B, Survivor A vs. Survivor B, Your college/school vs. Another college/school, Gays vs. Straight, Christians vs. Muslims, Christians vs. Atheists, Batman vs. Superman, etc. 

Don't fall for the scam that gets you to believe that things will change for the better once you vote some individual or party out of power.

If a Republican tries what Obama wants to do, they will be crucified regarding the 2nd Amendment. I always say this about the "elite", what one party can do, the other one can't, that's why they keep switching them up with "selections".  Whatever agenda they want, that's who is in. If they want more gun control now, we will get another Democrat as president.

they would sooner release a bioweapon than do this imo.  or they could just do nothing and let the GMO's and aspartame / fluoride slowly kill us all / cancer us all like it's doing already

7 hours ago, Groove said:

But what really makes me smile is actually getting thru to a liberal and waking them up.

Good on you!
That's not easy to do.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Good on you!
That's not easy to do.

I used to think all liberals were idiots! Now i know all idiots are liberals!

1 person likes this

Just now, Ukshep said:

I used to think all liberals were idiots! Now i know all idiots are liberals!

LOL
They do fall apart when confronted with logic.
You can almost see their little brains freeze up and misfire.

1 person likes this

On 2/18/2016 at 4:04 PM, BigRed said:

all THAT required (according the RNC Committee member leading the charge) was for people to blow up the phones in DC so much that representatives had to listen

Not really fair, Americans flooded the phone lines over the 2008 bank bailouts, an estimated 97% opposed but they went ahead regardless. But you're right in that the window is swiftly closing to stand up and say no more without being shot for it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.