Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natural Variability

Jeb Bush and the Bush Crime Family-Explosive New Book

5 posts in this topic

NEW YORK – Just as the Bush family is about to put on a full-court press to save the failing presidential candidacy of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, former Nixon confidant Roger Stone and co-author Saint John Hunt, son of Watergate burglar E. Howard Hunt, have published an exposé titled “Jeb! and the Bush Crime Family: The Inside Story of an American Dynasty.”

“Virtually every one of Jeb’s failed business enterprises is a carried interest in which he put up no cash but used his family name and connections to secure loans, financing, waivers, or other financially significant benefits,” Stone and Hunt write. “No less than five of Bush’s former partners in these endeavors are in jail.”

The Bush family are MONSTERS!

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/jeb-hit-between-eyes-with-sensational-allegations/#fHHVZp5JfzEDgW37.99

23 minutes ago, Natural Variability said:

The Bush family are MONSTERS!

Duh. And what are the Clintons? VAMPIRES!

6 minutes ago, Natural Variability said:

I'm sure books exist that document that also. I know there is one site I went to that shows almost 100 people likely killed by the Clintons.  I found it:

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

Their handlers take care to protect their charges. It provides plausible deniability.

They are all chosen, selected, propped up in front of cameras to follow orders handed down by tptb. Are some better than others? JFK? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.