Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Obama to skip Scalia funeral

12 posts in this topic

President Barack Obama will not attend Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s funeral on Saturday, the White House said Wednesday. Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden will attend.

Obama and first lady Michelle Obama instead will go to the Supreme Court on Friday “to pay their respects to Justice Scalia” while the justice lies in repose in the Great Hall, press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters Wednesday.

This guy has no respect for anything.

This is a public service announcement!

Obama is a piece of shit who instead of running the country in which he was elected and looking out for its peoples and showing respect for its laws and regulations. As well as refusing to have common decency and attend a funeral of a very important judge has now proven to us AGAIN! just what a piece of shit he is. A president who would rather play golf and touch his transsexual wife while pretending he is a she to then only go and snort blow of a man in a state limo! You brought change alright you useless son of a *****!

This concludes the public service announcement! If you were offended kindly f*** off through the exits located here, here and here! Have a nice day.

2 people like this

He probably will not go because of guilt. He probably had a contract on him 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, d0ug said:

He probably will not go because of guilt. He probably had a contract on him 

With a pillow on his face... yeah something definitely strange there.

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

With a pillow on his face... yeah something definitely strange there.

I bet your ass the reason obama ain't going is because he f***ing ordered it!

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I bet your ass the reason obama ain't going is because he f***ing ordered it!

If the court becomes anymore unbalanced and corrupted, there will be nothing Constitutional come out of there. But that's how the liberals want it. What's really funny about all of this is that the libs just ASSume that they will still have all their other rights, just not the 2nd Amendment. True definition of useless eaters as described by the ptb.  Always qui bono!

1 person likes this

Imam Soetoero is a narcissist and he is butt hurt because Mr. Justice Scalia was a powerful force against his evil agenda. He can't bring himself to show respect to Mr. Justice Scalia.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Imam Soetoero is a narcissist and he is butt hurt because Mr. Justice Scalia was a powerful force against his evil agenda. He can't bring himself to show respect to Mr. Justice Scalia.

Yes, if he showed respect for a Conservative judge, his lackeys would be having a melt down.

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, if he showed respect for a Conservative judge, his lackeys would be having a melt down.

Naw.  If he went his lackeys would use that as ammunition. Something like, "See, I told you he was the better man. A good man..."

Ya know?

I see no political gain in this. Only loss. Obama should go to the funeral. What a schmuck.

I doubt he feels guilty, too. I doubt that's why he's staying away. ...Not that snake.

This is a weird one.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.