Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking - radioactive materials stolen in Iraq believed to be with ISIS

15 posts in this topic

'Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen In Iraq

Officials are worried the 10g of Iridium-192 could be used by Islamic State militants to make a dirty bomb.

"Highly dangerous" radioactive material has been stolen from an oil depot in Iraq, with officials fearing it could be used by IS.

The material, stored in a protective case the size of a laptop computer, went missing in November from a storage facility near the southern city of Basra.

The facility belonged to US oilfield services company Weatherford, according to a document obtained by Reuters

Source: http://news.sky.com/story/1643708/dangerous-radioactive-material-stolen-in-iraq

*sigh* must be a bad news day!

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

'Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen In Iraq

Officials are worried the 10g of Iridium-192 could be used by Islamic State militants to make a dirty bomb.

"Highly dangerous" radioactive material has been stolen from an oil depot in Iraq, with officials fearing it could be used by IS.

The material, stored in a protective case the size of a laptop computer, went missing in November from a storage facility near the southern city of Basra.

The facility belonged to US oilfield services company Weatherford, according to a document obtained by Reuters

Source: http://news.sky.com/story/1643708/dangerous-radioactive-material-stolen-in-iraq

*sigh* must be a bad news day!

Yikes, well, there's a quick route to making dirty bombs! :akomjiis:

Their a little late with that info. It's not breaking news if it was taken back in November.

Edited by JustATrucker
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, JustATrucker said:

Their a little late with that info. It's not breaking news if it was taken back in November.

They had to give them time to make the bomb before the told anyone. lol

4 people like this

"They could simply attach it to explosives to make a dirty bomb." 

Well, that makes it easy for the perps!  So, I wonder if we have a dirty bomb in our future. ISIS has a goal to smuggle in a nuke to the U.S. through C. America and Mexico.

1 person likes this

there is just so much in Syria oboes red line left great many canisters of chemical weapons poisons. Iran  Korea few others joined a concerted effort to destroy America. people have been blinded not to see the connections paths if you will . as more and more people are allowed to see chaos will increase exponentially. to put it in English the main goal is to destroy America. we have made that so simple to do in the people won't see it much much too late. we have been surrounded by the thousands of enemy we have brought into America. just another reason these are the last days. praise the Lord God Almighty who sent his son Jesus Christ to save the whole world. the Islamic's have neither

1 person likes this

I am much too ignorant of this world. some would say borderline foolish. I have no idea if anything I say will be seen. I used to use their green vine  they wouldn't let me post. they were very nasty people. I explained to them because of their refusal to allow the happenings of this world to be reported  very well could cause many lost souls.  souls are always being taught. in the good souls move on. I do not believe this is the first this world has been used to teach souls  it would not surprise me to see great disasters some may even remove parts of the world. mankind has developed his mind little over 12% in the pursuit of anything and everything. they're always finding something little clues a wall somewhere from much much too long a way to be there. mankind is going to kill himself even if it kills himself. if anyone sees this creep they somehow let me know this is written with the assistance of Dragon mixes up words sometimes I apologize for that. I suggest storage of water protect yourself and your families is best you can and prepare for these days they are upon us and I am the last worldwatcher

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, WorldWatcher said:

I am much too ignorant of this world. some would say borderline foolish. I have no idea if anything I say will be seen. I used to use their green vine  they wouldn't let me post. they were very nasty people. I explained to them because of their refusal to allow the happenings of this world to be reported  very well could cause many lost souls.  souls are always being taught. in the good souls move on. I do not believe this is the first this world has been used to teach souls  it would not surprise me to see great disasters some may even remove parts of the world. mankind has developed his mind little over 12% in the pursuit of anything and everything. they're always finding something little clues a wall somewhere from much much too long a way to be there. mankind is going to kill himself even if it kills himself. if anyone sees this creep they somehow let me know this is written with the assistance of Dragon mixes up words sometimes I apologize for that. I suggest storage of water protect yourself and your families is best you can and prepare for these days they are upon us and I am the last worldwatcher

We are spirits having a human experience. Evil spirits are in control of the world right now, I guess they have always been, because good people don't want to meddle in the affairs of others or control everyone around them. Obama is a very, very evil spirit and he has set us up for failure and misery.

2 people like this

yes he is very evil I don't think he's any more than a table setter. did you know  anthrax was shipped to in 19 different states this past may. when he loved his Ebola shifted all around America patient here patient there.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, WorldWatcher said:

yes he is very evil I don't think he's any more than a table setter. did you know  anthrax was shipped to in 19 different states this past may. when he loved his Ebola shifted all around America patient here patient there.

I didn't know about the anthrax! But I do know that when Obama wanted talk of Ebola silence, he appointed an Ebola Czar and all news on that subject simply dried up.

Just do a search anthrax shipped  this past may it went to over 200 labs in 19 states in July the Pentagon said it was a mistake. They came out three weeks ago saying it happened two years ago. Went to South Korea Canada two other countries and it was all live usually when they deal with anthrax they microwave it kill the spores this stuff was shipped intact in time I believe there will be a massive attack concerning Ebola and anthrax with these are the last days got have things like that going on one went to the state of Maryland and the seal was broken I believe that was the Lord God Almighty telling them it's not his time yet.

Only one problem with this scenario.

Iridium 192 only has a half life of a little less than 74 days.

It decays to Platinum 192 which is considered stable.

This happened on Nov 13, 2015

It been over 90 days.......

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.