Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

"You Should Be Very Worried, You Should Be Prepared" Warns Jim Rogers

13 posts in this topic

"[Central Banks] think they are smarter than the market," exclaims billionaire investor Jim Rogers, "they are not!"

Warning CNN in this brief but disturbing reality check that "we are all going to get hurt by a global recession," Rogers takes aim at the incompetence of the "academic and bureaucrats who don't know what they are doing," raging that "this is going to be a disaster in the end."

 

"A bunch of academics and bureaucrats who don't know what they're doing". Damn, I hope my garden grows. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will just be a disaster for the speculators.  The rest of us may hit a small bump in the financial road, but we will get over it quicker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

It will just be a disaster for the speculators.  The rest of us may hit a small bump in the financial road, but we will get over it quicker.

small bump? Surely you jest. If the market goes down,  we will be back in the Great Depression. or worse. That, plus insurrection in Europe over refujihadists, growing unrest in the US, China going bankrupt, etc.-- looks pretty darn doomy to many of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not everyone is on the goverment tit there stein...  those of us with real jobs will face layoffs if the markets tank, people loose money and spending slows.  It's really not rocket science here, slick.  QE infinity is only smoke and mirrors to manipulate in the short term.  As for the long term, just ask the germans how printing money helps to pull you out of a recession/depression.   

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Not everyone is on the goverment tit there stein...  those of us with real jobs will face layoffs if the markets tank, people loose money and spending slows.  It's really not rocket science here, slick.  QE infinity is only smoke and mirrors to manipulate in the short term.  As for the long term, just ask the germans how printing money helps to pull you out of a recession/depression.   

This doesn't look good. I wonder how many others will be following this "trend".

 

 

Yep, when job losses happen, there's a ripple effect, everyone is affected, except those on government money.  One day we will run out of that, too. Pull the plug on welfare and food stamps and you will see rioting, looting and a totally out of control segment of the population. I wonder which they will take first, the welfare checks or the ss checks. My bet is on ss checks since old people aren't able to riot much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Not everyone is on the goverment tit there stein...  those of us with real jobs will face layoffs if the markets tank, people loose money and spending slows.  It's really not rocket science here, slick.  QE infinity is only smoke and mirrors to manipulate in the short term.  As for the long term, just ask the germans how printing money helps to pull you out of a recession/depression.   

You do realize that if you ever actually get that revolution you crave so bad your precious jobs will go poof, right?

Seriously, do you think things will continue as they are, that the markets will go on and on, with turmoil and chaos all around the country!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

You do realize that if you ever actually get that revolution you crave so bad your precious jobs will go poof, right?

Seriously, do you think things will continue as they are, that the markets will go on and on, with turmoil and chaos all around the country!

 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy


You have to agree with this Democrat, because he's a Democrat if for no other reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy


You have to agree with this Democrat, because he's a Democrat if for no other reason.

The most conservative democrat ever!i really wonder where we would be today if he wasn't killed for his beliefs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Groove said:

The most conservative democrat ever!i really wonder where we would be today if he wasn't killed for his beliefs. 

Same reason Lincoln was killed -- the banksters. Reagan got a warning shot for thinking about getting rid of the Federal Reserve. POTUS is a figurehead. Tptb are the real rulers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

You do realize that if you ever actually get that revolution you crave so bad your precious jobs will go poof, right?

Seriously, do you think things will continue as they are, that the markets will go on and on, with turmoil and chaos all around the country!

 

My job isn't precious.  I work to pay my bills and live in a system I don't believe in any longer.  No thanks to people like you, who are either too blind, or too stupid to see you're being played.  Given your comments of the past I gather you aren't the player, only the played.  If all the jobs went poof... me, my family and my friends will be well taken care of. 

I never once said things will go on and on.  I said it's all smoke and mirrors.  You stated that it will be a "small bump."  This system of dumping fake money into the beast is only going to last so long.  Well, long enough for tptb to rob all the money they can from common folk.  Then the beast will crash, and when that happens people like you are going to be so blindsided by your arrogant, it will never happen to me attitude... I just wish I could be there to see the look on your face.  

A small bump... thanks for the laugh, stein.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel sorry for those that rely on the gov. for any reason because those monthly deposits require inflation to sustain. In currency collapse they will be the first to go under, they have no self reliance.

"But but but... $600 of ebt won't buy a loaf of bread?"

Not like it hasn't happened before.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

My job isn't precious.  I work to pay my bills and live in a system I don't believe in any longer.  No thanks to people like you, who are either too blind, or too stupid to see you're being played.  Given your comments of the past I gather you aren't the player, only the played.  If all the jobs went poof... me, my family and my friends will be well taken care of. 

I never once said things will go on and on.  I said it's all smoke and mirrors.  You stated that it will be a "small bump."  This system of dumping fake money into the beast is only going to last so long.  Well, long enough for tptb to rob all the money they can from common folk.  Then the beast will crash, and when that happens people like you are going to be so blindsided by your arrogant, it will never happen to me attitude... I just wish I could be there to see the look on your face.  

A small bump... thanks for the laugh, stein.

If you don't believe in the system, then why give a figs ass if TPTB rob all the money?  Money is the system!

Have you actually thought through your beliefs because you are holding inconsistent ideas.

You can't love and desire money while hating the system it is central to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.