Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

GRAMMY AWARDS SHOW 2016 MASS ILLUMINATI RITUAL TO THE MASSES!

10 posts in this topic

Published on Feb 16, 2016

This video breaks down the hidden Occult meanings of the Satanic 58th Grammy awards show 2015!

Yes indeed. My wife and I were watching it to see how many times something was put on screen. We made a drinking game out of it but Half way thru had to stop. It was too much lol. 

7 minutes ago, Groove said:

Yes indeed. My wife and I were watching it to see how many times something was put on screen. We made a drinking game out of it but Half way thru had to stop. It was too much lol. 

haha That's as intoxicating as drinking to the debates. I need to check out that black cube he's talking about in the video.

Black cube? I must have skipped thru that on the vid, I'm gonna re watch it in a bit. But yes from the opening scene till the end the imagery was everywhere. 

1 minute ago, Groove said:

Black cube? I must have skipped thru that on the vid, I'm gonna re watch it in a bit. But yes from the opening scene till the end the imagery was everywhere. 

It's supposed to be representative of the devil, I think. Something they worship.

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's supposed to be representative of the devil, I think. Something they worship.

Hmmm did not know that. I'm watching it again now. 

Ok I understand now what they meant by the cube. But his reference to the black and white colors, the only rebuttal I have is that it was a formal event so yea there would be a lot of black and white tux's and what not. But it seemed every performance on stage was in black and white. 

18 minutes ago, Groove said:

Ok I understand now what they meant by the cube. But his reference to the black and white colors, the only rebuttal I have is that it was a formal event so yea there would be a lot of black and white tux's and what not. But it seemed every performance on stage was in black and white. 

Yeah I thought that, too, but even the tee shirts and pants were black and white.

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah I thought that, too, but even the tee shirts and pants were black and white.

That is true. 

Black and white checkered floors are used for Masonic rituals. Young boys stand on them with heels touching and toes angled 90°, part of the initiation ceremony.

https://4815162342execute.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/n765090391_5234924_8001jpg.jpg

There is a bank lobby somewhere with such a scene. The tiles are red for some reason. Also check out the murals at the Denver airport. Occult stuff.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.