Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

MIGRANT "SEXUAL EMERGENCIES" - Plaguing the Swimming Pools of Europe

5 posts in this topic

JUST WATCH THE VIDEO!

OH IT WAS NOT RAPE JUST A SEXUAL EMERGENCY!

All of this is planned by the elite. Every last bit of it. Can't dress the way you want, can't go swimming, can't walk near their centers, can't go out alone. This is a new style of martial law and the "authorities" don't even have to authorize any of it. :facepalm:

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

All of this is planned by the elite. Every last bit of it. Can't dress the way you want, can't go swimming, can't walk near their centers, can't go out alone. This is a new style of martial law and the "authorities" don't even have to authorize any of it. :facepalm:

or maybe it has something to do with a religion that has not changed since its inception with abuses towards women. Im a guy as you know! and being a muslim would make for a pretty sweet deal for my personal enjoyment! But the world dont work that way. and i dont agree with savages so f*** that.

I'll show respect instead!

It's just the bastards trying to create their Muslim vs Christian WW3. I can't believe that anyone is still falling for it. I am pretty sure that most of these reports are false. They are just trying to get everyone pissed off at the wrong people so we are not focusing on the right people. If half of this stuff were true there would be blood in the streets. Maybe I'm wrong but seriously, we are supposed to believe that there are no white men with the balls to protect their own women and children in any of these places?

I see Muslims and Arabs from time to time and they are just like everyone else for the most part. Just like Christians and most Jews they only want to get along and live their lives in peace.

1 person likes this

if your a man and can't go more than 3 days or even 30 days with out sex then you have mental issues. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.