Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

UK: Pakis Caught Keeping Slave

5 posts in this topic

A man and a woman have been charged with holding a 28-year-old woman as a slave, Greater Manchester Police said.

Police said the woman was found being held in conditions of domestic servitude in Bamford, Greater Manchester, on 11 February this year.

Sanjeev and Minu Chopra both aged 47, have now been charged with offences under the Modern Slavery Act 2015.

The pair, both of Rochdale, are accused of arranging a person’s entry into the UK with the intention of exploiting them and holding a person in slavery or servitude. cont

I worked for a Pakistan Muslim and yes, they really do treat you like their slave. My "owner" or boss lol couldn't understand why he could not take out all frustration on me and kull me also. He said he didn't understand, that he owned me, I'm his slave and he can do whatever he wanted. He said he didn't have to follow no laws, rules, regulations, or anything else. 

Shouldn't we all be able to sue under the Modern Slavery Act 2015?  I feel like I'm a slave.  I'm supposed to give 50% to the banks and the government against my will.  When does it switch to slavery?  50%?  60%?  75%?  90%?  100%?

If some Muslim tried to make me a slave. Watch out because I would paint the street with their blood.

4 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Shouldn't we all be able to sue under the Modern Slavery Act 2015?  I feel like I'm a slave.  I'm supposed to give 50% to the banks and the government against my will.  When does it switch to slavery?  50%?  60%?  75%?  90%?  100%?

I have just returned from the auditors with my annual review.  I did consider a reply but am not in total control of my "wits" and may just be booted off for foul language and inciting violence etc.  It is an absolute shame how the working man is enslaved by paying taxes which are used by an unscrupulous government to "assist" the lazy and the wicked who hide behind a million and one excuses.  I would willingly pay tax if I can direct the usage of that money and not let some snotnosed bugger in government decide!  

9 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

If some Muslim tried to make me a slave. Watch out because I would paint the street with their blood.

Oh no, I'd be o so willing and let the ******* believe he is winning and then execute a plan which will slowly and painfully end the lives of the entire family over a period which will give me much satisfaction watching the slow and agonizing death.. Bastards!  Hopefully, a close family member will "inherit" me and I can do it all over again..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.