Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doom11

What is this thing?

5 posts in this topic

reminded me of a hummingbird moth crossed with a lightning bug,
or the code is breaking ie the veil is being lifted, ala elisha's servant seeing the chariots of fire

It's a youtube vid.  Good thing no one ever made fake altered videos and put them on youtube before.......(rolls eyes)

This "spook light" is a well known phenomena in that area. No one knows what it is, it's been investigated for years. See pics at link below. 

The Devil's Promenade: Inside the rural American town haunted by mysterious light that even Army engineers are at a loss to explain

Despite an attempt in the 1940s by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to study the Spook Light, it's true origins remain a mystery.

Some say the lights are the result of gases emerging from the abundant shales in the area.

Others blame reflected car headlights, though official reports date back to an 1881 publication called Ozark Spook Light, well before motor vehicles began passing through the area.

Luminescence from rotting organic matter has also been fingered, as have UFOs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2437351/The-Devils-Promenade-Haunting-photos-document-unexplained-light-phenomenon-inhabitants-Ozarks-town-appears.html#ixzz40GqjbPLi 

“Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly. ” ~ Arnold Edinborough

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.