Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

It Feels Good to Be a Clinton

4 posts in this topic

Aha, soon the SHTF for them it seems.  You cannot keep the lid on the can of worms forever.

http://rightwingnews.com/democrats/clintons-former-mistress-speaks-out-things-are-about-to-get-really-messy/

Sally Miller claims she is being followed and solicited online by unknown young men. She is being threatened and intimidated. It’s happening all over again for this woman who fled to China to get out of the reach of Hillary Clinton. Miller had an affair with Bill Clinton in 1983, that was revealed in 1994. ‘She doesn’t care if I discuss my affair with Bill—that’s old news,’ Miller wrote. ‘She wants to make certain I don’t write about her actions—-how she paid professionals to stalk me, frighten and threaten me, and, ultimately, “finish me off.”’ She described herself as one of the former president’s one-time alleged lovers, joining a list which includes Gennifer Flowers and 1982’s Miss America Elizabeth Gracen. In 2005, she received a $90,000 settlement from a Pennsylvania school that had discharged her after discovering her past claims about Clinton. Miller used Facebook to detail a series of what she describes as attacks on her by Hillary Clinton, remarking at one point, ‘I did a good job of hiding in China for 10 years after Hillary cause [sic] me to lose a job and almost my life.’ Things will only heat up even more as the presidential race goes on. This is going to get messy and maybe bloody.

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

lol From Ted Cruz camp. 

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's awesome!!! Man that made my day! Thanks!?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.