Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Interview Transcript Proves Rubio Promised Hispanics en Español He’d Keep Executive Amnesty in Place

1 post in this topic

<snip>

Cruz said: “Marco right now supports citizenship for 12 million people here illegally. I oppose citizenship… Marco has a long record when it comes to amnesty. In the state of Florida, as Speaker of the House, he supported in-state tuition for illegal immigrants. In addition to that, Marco went on Univision in Spanish and said he would not rescind President Obama’s illegal executive amnesty on his first day in office. I have promised to rescind every single illegal executive action, including that one.”

Cruz was referring specifically to President Obama’s 2012 executive amnesty for illegal immigrants who allegedly came to the country as minors. The unconstitutional amnesty known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals– or DACA– remains fully operational to this day. DACA not only gives illegal immigrants immunity from deportation, but also grants them work permits and access to federal benefits.

Indeed, video footage of Sen. Rubio confirms Cruz’s assertion. In an April Spanish-language interview, Rubio told Univision’s Jorge Ramos: “I wouldn’t undo it [DACA] immediately.” Rubio elaborated in English, telling Ramos: “I don’t think we can immediately revoke that [DACA]… I’m not calling for it to be revoked tomorrow, or this week, or right away.”

Yet Rubio– seemingly comfortable in the knowledge that the debate moderators would not be presenting any actual information on Rubio’s immigration record– simply denied Cruz’s charge, despite the existence of a readily available transcript which confirms Cruz’s claim. Rubio argued that Cruz didn’t know what he was talking about because– unlike Rubio– Cruz is not fluent in Spanish.

“First of all, I don’t know how he knows what I said on Univision because he doesn’t speak Spanish,” Rubio said in response to Cruz’s accusation.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/14/interview-transcript-proves-rubio-promised-hispanics-en-espanol-hed-keep-executive-amnesty-place/

What a lil weasel Rubio is!  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.