Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Son corrects teacher about medical marijuana, son gets arrested

3 posts in this topic

Then the judge awards son's custody to dad, after Judge lies, scaring many envolved, stating that small amount of Marijuana oil used by mother

for Cronns disease might be felony weight.

I had a judge lie about the law, that he didn't even know, and pull something similar on a bunch of third world people, in Tucson, Az.  in 1974.

My wife is a fiipina, She took 8 pairs of nylons off the shelf in a store, and, was on the way to the register when an under cover cop grabbed her. She immediately paid, but, they gave her an arrainment anyway.

I had looked up the law, turns out that, if you pay before you leave the store, you can't be held for any crime.

In court, my wife stands there with 8 Mexican women, Judge lies, 'If you don't plead guilty this time; next time, you'll be held for a felony.

All 8 of the Mexicanas pled guilty; When it got to my wife, I pled 'not guilty.

That was the end of it. 

http://theantimedia.org/student-corrects-school-about-effects-of-cannabis/

Whole damn planet is dieing,  the mental unstability of the humans is a symptom. free-sad-smileys-730.gif

Teachers and all school 'officials' are now government prostitutes further indoctrinating our youth into this NWO Police State. Common core is destroying our childrens individuality and skills. Same as with law enforcement, when you know there is corruption in your dept. and you dont stand against it or leave, you are just as corrupt. You will not be held guiltless. No more excuse 'just doing my job'. Father, forgive them Not, 'less they repent, for they Do know what they do.O

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.