Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

US Christian Churches Back Moslem Invasion

7 posts in this topic

All of the major Christian churches in America have come out in favor of importing hundreds of thousands of Muslims into the US from the Middle East, even though such a move will speed up the extinction of both European-Americans and Christianity itself.

The Lutheran church in America has become the latest Christian denomination to make a formal appeal to Congress to allow even more Muslim “refugees from Syria” into the US,according to a report on the Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service website.

The Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS), which is made up of a partnership between the three largest Lutheran Churches in America, the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod LC-MS, and the Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (LELCA), brought together over 30 Lutheran bishops, pastors, service partners, and leaders for the annual Lutheran Immigration Leadership Summit (LILS) On October 26–27.

According to the Lutheran news site report, the next day, LILS participants gathered for a Lutheran prayer breakfast on Capitol Hill where Lutheran representative David Cicilline (D-RI), “a staunch advocate for increasing aid to and resettlement of Syrian refugees, motivated our participants with his call for action.”

After that, the LILS participants attended a meeting with White House officials, including representatives from the National Security Council, Domestic Policy Council, and the Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships.

According to the Lutheran news site, the LILS participants then “delivered petitions from thousands of Lutherans asking for the resettlement of more Syrian refugees.” cont

(D-RI)

nuff said

the east coast democrats are the strangest people you will ever meet. They vote D down the line on ballots without even knowing what candidates stand for. They believe that Democrat = better education, pay for teachers and aid for schools. Where in reality they are always the first to sign up for gay marriage, feminist police states, sub servient men, gun free zones nationwide and support any and all forms of immigration, legal or illegal.

I left Massachusetts for good reason. Men have No shot there. At all. Court systems, child care systems, employment opportunities are so favored and geared towards minorities and females that Ive never looked back. Oh.....and religion is pretty much dead in the North East.

This really isnt about religion. Its about stacking the deck in favor of one party rule. Millions of illegals will vote D down the line for section 8. Food cards, ridiculous health care for their 8 kids they cant afford. The muslims will vote D down the line because they get the same perks plus the ability to hurt white people who at some point wont be able to defend themselves once the Dems have another good 10 years under their belts....

When you see an east coast democrat you should vomit. They are the ones who run and control the sheep and shame on the Republicans who pretend to be such and are just pseudo democrats in hiding or wed have better checks and balance in congress and law making.

Im sure these Christian organizations have been infiltrated for some time by those that wish to bring them down.

Im not one advocating for or against religion as I am a believer, I do believe that the powers to be are destroying everything possible that gives people hope to create a world of government dependency.

Good luck people

3 people like this

Churches and much of the organised religion has sunk to very low levels where politics have become the main religion.  Where unscrupulous people, who have become experts in manipulating and preying on the emotions of the congregation, are ruling the roost.  People are under the very false impression that monies that are given to the churches are used for the causes they so eloquently hold-up.  Churches survive because they are "tools" that are used by politicians.  If the church does not play ball there is always that very effective "motivational tool" that is so often used IRS.

1 person likes this

I know for a fact, first hand, that pastors who teach the bible and are firm in their belief of the words contained within CANNOT draw the line in the sand regarding gay marriage and have to make a choice.

Marry gays, which the congregation will strongly disagree with or lose the church to the IRS or be branded homophobic.

Lose-Lose

Right now.....the Christian religion could be destroyed starting with one church at a time. Simple as going in with your gay partner, pastor says, "im sorry but thats against my belief system of a man and woman".

Protest, make everyone entering on sunday uncomfortable, news outlets quickly reporting and broadcasting the "hatred" of this church until its shuttered.....then move on to the next.

Fairly simple to accomplish actually.

Thennnnnn...up pops a mosque here and there and voila.....noone will want to get married there and noone will spew the same rhetoric in fear of being called a "racist" or "bigot" or being labeled anti immigration or whatever the pc term of the year is.

my .02

Don't these idiots know that the plan this whole time is to destroy Europe and America with this invasion? These people have no want to become citizens of those countries there going too. They will never assimilate into those cultures. They will only force people into becoming Muslim or die. It's already happening in Europe and now it's starting here in places like Michigan and others where there are more than 1% population Muslim. They play the victim card and have been doing so and taking over countries for 1500 years. 

Edited by Groove

On 2/15/2016 at 11:21 PM, FalkeAuge said:

Churches and much of the organised religion has sunk to very low levels where politics have become the main religion.  Where unscrupulous people, who have become experts in manipulating and preying on the emotions of the congregation, are ruling the roost.  People are under the very false impression that monies that are given to the churches are used for the causes they so eloquently hold-up.  Churches survive because they are "tools" that are used by politicians.  If the church does not play ball there is always that very effective "motivational tool" that is so often used IRS.

You are correct with everything you said. I left Mass, 11 yes ago and never looked  back. Most of my family except my younger, and older brothers live there. My family are conservative and hate how the state has become. I have a friend who is now married to my sister in-law and he is a straight across the board Democrat. This idiot and his brother live the whole big government life. You will never change their minds. One of them is in the Air Force reserve and loves Obama and what he stands for. The will never wake up.

2 people like this

Sometimes it is best to leave these folk to live their "dream". Alberto Brandolini had a famous saying, one which I find apt in these cases "The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."  Sometimes it is just not possible to expend all the energy to try and point some people in the correct direction.

Many clubs, groups and social organisations are for the same reasons infiltrated by the unscrupulous buggers who are there mostly to mind-fcuk people into believing that government is doing the right thing and they have the peoples best interests, bla, bla - bullshit!

Even on sites like this you get the odd bugger from time to time who comes and joins and posts a few and then goes int "action" with his bullshit, but luckily @Ukshep and @Cinnamon have been around the block a few times and they are mostly removed swiftly.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.